morningtime

(modern day)

(modern day)

369 words

lowercase intended

* * * * * *

you wake up to the sun coming through the blinds. you blink slowly to regain your sight and yawn. you check the time. 12:05. you stayed up late last night, watching movies. you wipe your eyes and roll onto one side, facing your sleeping fiancé, river.

you look at him and see him sleeping peacefully. a small smile forms your face as you study his features. he was shirtless, wearing the delicate silver chain you got him for his birthday around his neck. his mouth slightly parted, quiet breaths coming in and out of his lips. his long eyelashes fluttering as he sleeps, making you smile even more. his blonde hair draped onto the pillow and his forehead. he was so beautiful. you were so happy you were going to marry this man. you take your hand out from under the covers and interlock it with his. he slowly wakes up, a deep groan coming from his mouth. he wipes his eyes and runs his hand through his hair. he looks over at you and smiles sleepily.

"g'morning beautiful." his raspy morning face made your heart melt.

"good morning." you smiled.

"oh shit, i guess it's afternoon." he said, noticing the time on the clock. "we should probably get up."

"nooo." you whine, cuddling up to his warm bare body. he chuckled, kissing your forehead.

"okay, fine. i don't really wanna get up either." he says, wrapping his arms around you and nuzzling his head into your neck.

"do you wanna just have a lazy day? we can watch netflix." you suggest, looking into his blue eyes.

he smiles widely, making you blush.

"sounds great." he says.

he grabs the remote and turns on netflix. you cuddle into his chest. he kisses your head and pulls the blanket over the two of you. he turns on friends and you end up watching it for the rest of the day.

best day ever.

________________________

wrote this in like 3 mins what's good

ive literally always wanted this to happen to me omg

kinda short and kinda sloppy but really cute im a lil bit proud :') leave requests in the comments or in my messages!!