jealousy (request & smut)

requested by riverrsdicaprio

hope you enjoy lucia!! :)

637 words

lowercase intended

********************

you sat on your bed and read a book peacefully, a steaming mug of coffee in your hand. you hear the door swing open, and you look over to see your fiancée, river.

"hey, babe." you smile at him.

his eyebrows furrowed and lips pressed together, you could tell something was up. river threw a magazine on the bed. you pick it up, and see a picture of you and keanu reeves together on the cover.

"lucia, what the hell is this??" he said, his fists clenching.

"river, we were just walking onto set together." you said, trying to calm him down. you and keanu had been filming a movie together for a few weeks now.

"why is his arm wrapped around you??" he asked, pointing to the magazine cover.

"the press was crowding us, riv. he was just protecting me." i said, standing up and looking into his eyes. he walked closer to me, his eyes dark.

"you're mine." he whispered in a low tone in my ear, slowly kissing my neck. I let out a small moan and feel his stupid god damn smirk on my skin.

he pushes me up against the wall, still nipping and biting at the skin on my neck. (A/N: fuckin vampire headass)

i let out a louder moan this time, closing my eyes. something was different about him. he was rougher, but not too rough. he was angry. he quickly ripped my clothes off of me, and i did the same to him. we were left in our underwear. he picked me up and threw me on the bed. he kissed me roughly, pinning my arms down. he leaves a trail of sloppy kisses through the valley of my breasts down my stomach all the way to my panties. he slowly pulls the delicate material down my legs, throwing it somewhere in the room. he spreads my legs with his hands, so he could see my dripping pussy.

he plunged two fingers into my heat and i gasped at the feeling. he thrusted them roughly, growing faster and faster. you leaned your head back, your body overcome with the pleasure he was giving you.

"fuck, riv." you whimpered out.

he used his other hand to rub your clit. you moaned, gripping the sheets beneath you. you were close to your climax, and river sensed it. he took his hands away.

"not yet, baby girl." he said.

he brought the two fingers that were inside you up to your face. you understood and wrapped your lips around them. you sucked them slowly, making eye contact with him the whole time. his mouth slightly open, he watched you intently.

fuck, i can't take it anymore."

he lined up his cock to your entrance, and pushed himself in with no warning. you gasped once again at the new pleasure. he thrusted into you fast and rough, making you moan out his name.

"that's right princess, you're mine. mine only." he said heavy breaths coming from his mouth as he spoke, with sweat dripping down his face.

you look up at him, his eyebrows are furrowed and he is focused on the headboard, low grunts and growls leaving his lips. you grabbed onto his bicep for support.

"im gonna come, riv." you said, your voice barely audible.

you both come in unison, loud moans leaving both of your lips. he rode out your high, grunting as his thrusts become sloppy.

he pulls out and lays down next to you.

you cuddle into his chest, pressing a small kiss on his neck. he wrapped his arms around you and let out a sigh.

"i bet keanu could never fuck you like that."

• • • • •

I HOPE U LIKED IT LUCIA THANK U FOR BEING SO SWEET