my dream (short imagine)

OK SO I HAD THIS LITTLE PART IN MY DREAM AND IM GONNA MAKE IT INTO AN IMAGINE BUT LIKE A RLY SHORT ONE BC I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE

you walk into your classroom, dreading the class you were about to be in for the next hour. chem. you hated the subject, and you hated the teacher. the class just overall sucks in your opinion. you walk over to your desk and plop down. you put your bag next to you, and you put your chin in your hands, waiting for the stupid lecture.

your friend corey looks over at you.

"y/n y/l/n, would you do me the honor of accompanying me to homecoming?" corey said to you, his smile bright.

you laughed. "of course i would, corey haim."

river, the guy who sat behind corey and next to you, looked upset.

"hey y/n, wouldn't ya rather go with me?" he asked, his eyebrows wiggling jokingly.

"hey man, back off i already asked her." corey said, turning around to face the blonde haired boy.

"well it's not fair you asked her before i got the chance to." river replied.

you played with your low ponytail, eyes looking back and forth between the boys.

"guys, guys!" you raised your voice.

they stopped arguing and looked at you.

"i already told corey im going with him, maybe next time riv." you say to them, a genuine smile on your face.

a wide smile spread on corey's face as he turned back around. river sat back, fiddling with his hands sadly.

a pang of guilt rushed through you. you have liked river for the longest time, and you really wanted to go with him. corey asked you first, fair and square. and you love corey, he's your best friend. he's just not river. you didn't love corey in the way you loved river.

you sat back and fiddled with the rings on your fingers. you felt river's eyes on you. you looked over at him and gave him a small smile. he returned one, his bright blue eyes full of hurt.

your heart wrenched and you turned back around, ready for the boring lecture.

* * * * * * * *

i added a little bit to it but this is the jist of my dream last night lol. i hope u enjoyed!!