you need help babygirl? (smut)

WARNING: smut

WARNING: smut

lowercase intended

798 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~

river had been busy with work the whole week. meanwhile you were at home, horny and lonely. finally one day you gave into your temptation.

you were watching running on empty, your favorite movie of rivers. your mind began to wander as you watched your boyfriend on the screen. you thought he looked so good in this movie, it always turned you on. you kept trying to focus on the movie, but the familiar knot in your stomach kept you from doing so. your panties beginning to become wet, you sighed.

fuck it.

you paused the movie and closed your eyes. you slowly pulled down your loose pajama shorts, teasingly as river would. you pulled your cropped tank top over your head, throwing it somewhere in the bedroom. you unclipped your bra from behind and pulled it off your body. you began to squeeze and fondle your boobs, flicking and pinching your nipples just like he would. you let out a small whimper, growing wetter by the second.

you pulled down your panties slowly, throwing those somewhere in your room as well. you brought your hand down to your soaked heat slowly. you began to rub circles on your sensitive clit, and gasped at the contact. you go faster and faster, moans leaving your parted lips. you move down and place a finger slowly into your wet cunt. you moaned out loudly and fingered yourself at a fast pace.

"fuck, river." you moaned out, breathless.

you stuck in another finger, and whimpered once again. you hear the front door downstairs open, and the sound of your boyfriends voice echo through your house. you continued masturbating, and waited for him to walk in so he could finish what he sure as hell started.

you heard footsteps come up the stairs and a burst of excitement went through you. the door to your bedroom creaked open and you looked over at him. his eyes widened at the sight of you touching yourself and a bulge immediately started to grow in his pants. he chuckled lightly.

"you just couldn't wait for me could you?" he said in a low tone, crossing his arms and leaning against the door frame.

you shook your head, a pout on your face, as you rubbed your clit.

he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

"you need help, babygirl?" he asked, walking slowly towards you, throwing his shirt somewhere behind him.

"please." you whined, looking up at him.

he bit his lip and leaned down to press his lips to yours. just the much needed feeling of his lips on yours made the knot in your stomach tighten. he crawled on top of you, and you put your hands in his hair. he placed warm kisses on your neck, and trailed them down to your boobs. he sucked and licked both of your nipples and you moaned, closing your eyes. he trailed his kisses between the valley of your breasts, and down your stomach. he kissed your inner thigh teasingly, so close to your womanhood that you could feel his breath. you whimpered at his teasing.

he chuckled at your neediness and he gave you what you wanted. his lips wrapped around your dripping bundle of nerves. you moaned out, leaning your head back. he nudged his nose back and forth on your clit, the sensitiveness  causing you to gasp. he sticks his tongue inside you, bringing it in and out. he looks up at you, his eyes locking with yours, his mouth still devouring your heat. you bit your lip, still looking into his eyes.

a single hair falls out of place and drapes over his forehead, and you thought it was the sexiest thing ever. (A/N: AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS ITS SO HOT WHEN LIKE A SINGLE HAIR FALLS OVER HIS FOREHEAD UHH-)

he presses open mouthed kisses on the bundle of nerves, more moans escaping  your lips. out of nowhere, he plunges two fingers into you and thrusts them in and out of you at a fast pace. a string of profanities come from you. his fingers still inside you, he kitten licks your clit. you run your fingers through his shiny blonde locks.

a familiar feeling goes through you.

"shit, riv. i-i'm gonna cum." you say, barely audible due to the pleasure he was giving you. those words encourage him to go even faster. you grip the sheets, your orgasm overwhelming your body. he licks up your juices, wiping his mouth. he chuckled at your breathless state.

"you have no idea how bad i needed that." you say, as he lays beside you. "thank you."

he laughed and wrapped his arms around your small frame. he kissed your forehead sweetly.

"no problem angel."