need you now (smut)

if he looked at me like this my panties would be sOakED________________________________

________________________________

modern day

858 words

lowercase intended

WARNING: smut
____________________

river's pov

all day on set i was miserable. i couldn't stop thinking about y/n. i needed her so bad. the thought of her beautiful body pressed against mine, the sound of her moans, her lips around my cock. all of it just made me want her even more. im hoping no one could see my boner through my pants, because there probably was one. i felt so awkward the whole time and couldn't wait to get home.

we wrapped up filming for the day and i rushed to the car. i quickly drove home and speed walked into the house. I opened the door, closed it and turned around to see y/n, sitting on the couch reading. she noticed me and smiled. she put her book down and walked up to me.

"hey riv, how was work?" she said.

y/n's pov

"hey riv, how was work?" i said, looking up at my flustered boyfriend.

"baby, what's wrong?" i ask, putting my hand on his cheek.

his eyes were darker and almost hungry looking. his face was pink and he was slowly panting.

he smashed his lips against mine and backed me up to a wall. he pinned my arms over my head with one hand and put the other on my ass, pulling my body closer to him. i moaned into his mouth.

"jump." he mumbled against my lips, letting my arms free.

i do what he says and jump, wrapping my legs around his waist. our lips still attached, he puts both his hands under my thighs while i wrap my arms around his shoulders. he walks up the stairs, me still in his arms. when we get to our room, he kicks the door shut. he lays me down on the bed. i flip us over, so I'm straddling his lap. i kiss his neck, nipping and biting the skin. his hands on my ass, i grind against him slowly. he groans out.

"you fucking tease." he says, his voice deep.

I smirk, sitting up and peeling my top off my body, revealing my blue laced bra. i slip off my loose pajama shorts, revealing my matching lace panties. his eyes look my body up and down. he bites his lip.

"god damn." he whispers.

i smile and take off his blue turtleneck. i help him take off the rest of his clothes, then palm him through his boxers. growls escape his lips, making me wetter by the second. i slide his boxers off and his rock hard long cock springs out, slapping his stomach. i take it in my hands, and lick the tip. i start to bob my head up and down, river's moans and grunts filling the room.

"fuck baby girl, you're good at that. don't stop." he whimpered, sweat already dripping down his face.

i look up in his eyes innocently, his cock still in my mouth. i lick a stripe up his shaft, my hands playing with his balls. he leans his head back and groans, gripping the sheets. i suck the tip harshly, making him growl.

"ohhh god, shit baby." he moans, his eyebrows furrowing together. "i-im gonna cum."

i continue to deep throat his cock when he comes in my mouth. i swallow it all and wipe my mouth. i look up at river. his eyes are closed and he's panting.

"i need you so bad." he says, pulling me underneath him. he pulls down my panties and unclips my bra with one hand. he rubs his cock against my wet pussy and i whimper.

"please riv." i moan.

he pushes it in and leans his forehead against mine. he starts out slow, but gets faster. i wrap my legs around his torso, soft groans still leaving river's lips. he starts to go harder and faster, the sound of skin slapping and their loud moans filling the room. i wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers digging into his hair, my head resting on his shoulder.

"shit..you feel so good on daddy's cock, baby." he growls into my ear.

i whimper at his words and look up at his face. he has his eyes closed and lips parted, groans escaping his lips. a few hairs out of place and falling on his forehead, and beads of sweat forming on his face. he looked so good.

"im gonna cum." i say, barely audible from the amount of pleasure i was experiencing. he goes even faster, his abs tensing. we both come at the same time. he rode out our highs and his thrusts grew sloppy. he pulled out and laid down next to me. he wrapped his arms around me and i cuddled up to his body. he rested his chin on my head and stroked my hair. comfortable silence fills the room for a few minutes.

"wanna order pizza?" he asks.

"hell yeah."

__________________

i feel like that was hella long whoops

let me know if u want me to write more smut!!