11. Go Home, It's An Order!

"Hi girls

"Hi girls." I went up to where the girls were sitting in the canteen. They were sitting on a round table beside the window. Our usual place.

"What's up girl? What happened to your face?" Latifa asked setting her fork down.

"Got cold." I sat down beside Sabrina facing an empty chair while they faced each other. Scarlett was nowhere to be seen.

"Poor you." Sabrina rubbed my back while Latifa pulled back a little in her chair.

"Don't come near me. I hate cold." Latifa grunted and I glared at her.

"So where is Scarlett again?"

"The girl danced and drank hard on a party last night. She couldn't come today." Latifa took a bit of her food.
Damn I feel sorry for her.

"Guys, tonight it's the boxing match in that gym that I told you about. Do you want to go with me? It's at 7pm, an hour after my training." I told them everything that happened yesterday including my suspicion on my brother except my encounter with Amir. That was unnecessary to mention.

"I can. I have nothing to do anyway." Latifa shrugged my shoulders.

I turned to Sabrina and by the look on her face, she can't.

"Sorry I can't, I have work." she said.

I opened my mouth to speak but halted when the whole canteen whispered loudly when three gang members walked in like they owned the place. They might as well shout.

Amir, Lucas and Keith walked side by side. Lucas has headphone on probably listening to music. Keith smirked and winked at the girls who looked like they were about faint of joy. And lastly Amir looked bored but his eyes searched the place as if he was looking for something.

I froze when his eyes met mine and smiled slightly. And to my horror he and the others walked towards our table.

What is he doing? Their table is the other side of the canteen.

As if on cue Zahra glared at me from across the room where the popular table is located.

Why me tho? I didn't make them come here.

Amir dropped himself on the seat in front of me smirking, while lucas faced Sabrina and Keith in front of Latifa.

Our table was full and the students started gossiping, no doubt the entire school will know about this in five minutes.