29. I Really Am Insane!

"I don't think that's a good idea

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said looking around me.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. Now that I think about it, it's the first time he actually grabbed my hand rather than my arm or wrist.

"Come on don't be a scary cat. It'll be fun like the last time."

Last time when I dropped miles above the ground. Yeah, I think I enjoyed it more than I thought.

His big, rough and calloused hand squeezed my small and soft one. Warm against my usually cold one. Somewhere deep in my heart, I felt safe.

We made our way to the crowd. Some were looking at us curiously, some were minding their business and others were drunk.

I noticed the guys who we beat up at the masquerade party. I recognized them from miles away but I don't think they recognize me as I had my mask on when they first saw me.
Amir led me to small crowd and smirked at them.

"Look who we have here." A girl cheered. She looked wild but sober which was reliving. Actually the little crowd were all sober.

They proving that you can fun without alcohol which I totally agree with. "And he finally revealed his girlfriend." They all laughed.

"Shut up Madeleine and all you guys need to know about her is that she's mine. Look at her and you will lose your eyeballs." He said growling pointing his statement to some men who were already staring at me. I'd be lying if I said I was not scared.

Surrounded by drunk and dangerous people doesn't strick me as safe but I kept my face calm and tough. That much I was good at.

"Woo soory champ, I don't to lose my eyes yet, it's just the first time you bring a chick here." A man covered in tattoos from head to toes said.

He squeezed my hand that was still in his lightly.

"When is my turn?" Amir changed the subject as he threw a glance at me. I kept my poker face on and examining around, tried looked to bored.

I hope I look as cool and badass as I think I look and not just a potato attempting to be French fries but failing miserably.

"You're right on time, it'll begin in 2." The girl spoke and smiled at me which caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting them to be friendly or she could be laughing at me. Who knows but I was not a person who did not return a smile. So I returned her smile with small one.

"Is she riding with you?" The tattooed man said raising a brow.

"Yes."