18. Let me go

"Gurl this place is huge, do you have any idea how many people are going to be here?" Latifa looked anywhere and everywhere

It's true, the place was luxurious, no wonder it's famous in New York. Stand up cocktail tables were spread around a space that seemed like a dance floor. The theme color of the party was obvious. Everything was white and gold, from the ceiling to the chandelier to the floor and everything on it.

Scarlett squealed from far away. As we made our way to her I felt an intense gaze at the back of my head. I turned around my head to see where it was coming from but didn't made it obvious.

"HIII!" a beaming Scarlett took my attention. She looked amazing.

"You really are the star of this party girl." Latifa hugged her as she whistled.

I smiled "Indeed"

"What are you guys talking about? I swear I heard necks crack as soon as you came in. You guys look magnificent." She said. "I like your mask." She pointed at my mask.

"Thank you, thank you." I faked bowed like a princess and we busted with laughter.

"It was Sabrinna's idea but it's a secret. I don't want to everyone to know that she knows better about fashion than me." I said pretending to whisper knowing well that everyone could hear. That earned me a slap from the victim.

Scarlett chuckled and pointed behind us. "There is my brother let's go and greet him."

We all turned around to see Keith with three other guys. Probably his friend, one of them though was my brother. I can recognize him from a mile away but he maybe won't know who I am as he do not usually see me this glam.

One in black suit was intimidating. With all in black his bright blue eyes shined as our eyes met. The person staring at me the whole time was him apparently. "Found your Romeo?" Latifa bombed her shoulder mine.

I rolled my eyes, this girl is crazy. I guess I'm stating the obvious.

"No, I think he got lost somewhere." I sighed dramatically.

"I think they already found you."
I looked at her and narrowed my eyes "they?"

"You got yourself two Romeos." She chuckled and gestured her head a guy wearing blue suit and black suit guy, both staring at me. The blue guy had a friendly gaze while the other was expressionless.

We walked towards them while I tried to avoid his eyes but when I got the courage to glance at him, he was gone.

What the.