19. You looked ugly in that

Every masquerade party there is this fancy dance where partners change every minute as we see in movies

And at the party I'm currently attending were no exception regarding the dance but the black knight in front of is refusing to let go of me.

"Amir, we're ruining the dance. It's more beautiful when we swap partners like in the movies." I said while swaying with him and somehow we ended up in the middle of the circle alongside with the twins.

Latifa danced and threw a wink at me. I could practically hear her saying 'you go and get him girl!'

This idiot, what is she thinking?

But it was my turn to wink when she ended up in the hands of Keith. Her amused face turned to anger.

Those two would make a great couple, I chuckled. Sabrinna however smirked at my direction but her usuall expressionless face made the guys uncomfortable. That is Sabrinna for you.

"I don't want to dance with anyone else." He casually said.

Is he messing with me?! He's playing with my feelings, that jerk!

"Well I so want to dance with you and I enjoy being near you." I smiled sweetly. Note the sarcasm.

He leaned forward while I leaned back but he managed to whisper so only I could hear. "Who could resist my beauty? All the girls would kill to be where you are, you should be grateful."

I barked out a laugh. "You're getting too cocky for your own good. I fear for your poor ego." I stop dancing and unwrapped my hands from his neck as his dropped from my waist and faked bowed.

"Well then prince charming, if you will excuse me I need fresh air, you're kinda making me sick." I walked outside which took a while as I avoided not to bump into anyone.

As I stepped outside the cool air wrapped itself around my body and I suddenly was able to relax. My emotions are confused.

I though I had it all controlled but with Amir, I don't know anymore.

Ugh that guy, why does he have to be so annoying? I don't want him to mean something to me.

That will really end in a tragedy and heartbreak and I can't afford that in my life. I can't let him get to me.
I know that he's heartless I'm not stupid.

But will I really spend my whole life as the wife of someone that does not love me? Or will I be the divorced woman who disappoint her parents?