Wet dream (G.B.D)

I got up and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and sat at the island. I was drinking my water and saw Grayson was walking in.
"Am I dreaming" i asked Grayson.
He walks closer to me and goes in between my legs. "No baby" he kisses me.
He puts his hands under my thighs "Jump" he whispers I jump, he catches me and wraps my legs around his waist.
He takes us to the living room and lays me on the couch.
"God you are so beautiful" he kisses me one more than takes off his shirt then mine.
He kisses my neck I let a little moan, he smiled into my neck and continued to leave hickeys on my neck.
He reaches behind my back and unclips my bra. He kisses between my boobs, he goes to my left boob and sucks on my now hard nipples. While he massages the other.
I'm a moaning mess.
He moves to the other nipple after he is done with my left one.
"Gra-Grayson" I say in between moans while running my fingers through his chocolate brown hair.
He started to kiss down my body, I was watching his ever move. He stuck his index fingers in my pant loops, pulling them down.
He looks at the wet spot in my underwear he looked up at me and smirked.
"Do I make you this wet kitten" I sat up and whispered in his ear.
"Yes, now fuck me daddy" I bite his ear lobe and put my hands down his pants and squeeze his clothed dick he let out a low growl. He said "fuck" under his breath.
"You have no clue what you just have done" he gave me the devilish smile.
"Hands and knees now" he was very demanding but it was really turning me
on. I got on my hands and knees and waited for whatever he had in his mind.
I heard him fumbling with his belt.
He pulled down my underwear and put it on the floor.
"Count with me" I furrowed my eyebrows but soon felt a sting on my right ass cheek. So much pain was soon taken by pleasure.
"One" I bite my lip trying to hold in the moan.
Another one," two" I moan a little.
"Three" I moaned a little louder.
"Do you like that kitten" I nodded my head. He started to massage my boobs.
"Grayson" I moaned feeling so weak in the arms.
He made a ponytail with my hair to make me look at the wall. He put his other hand around my throat and he was hitting all the right spots.
"Gray, I'm going to cum" he gets close to my ear and whispers "cum for me princess"
Throughout my orgasm Grayson's thrust get weaker and sloppier.
When he was done he pulled out and threw away the condom.
Are chest heaving up and down trying to catch our breaths.
I look over at Grayson and smile.
"Wake up" I furrow my eyebrows.
"What"
"Wake up" he said louder and I open my eyes, I position myself on my elbow looking at my sister that was smirking at me. She started walking out and turns around and faces me, "get ready for school" then she left.
I sit up and run my fingers through my hair it was all a dream, what is this boy doing to me.