Blowjob (G.B.D)

Me
When will you be home daddy?

Daddy 💦👅
In like an hour

Me
Can you come home sooner?

Daddy 💦👅
No I'm sorry baby I can't

Me
Damn, i wanted you to feel my pretty little mouth around your cock daddy

Daddy 💦👅
Stop it

Me

Come home daddy, I really want to feel you around my mouth
I won't stop until you come home
I'm dripping wet just for you baby

Daddy 💦👅
God damn baby I'm on my way

I smiled to myself, I got all naked and got under the covers waiting for gray to arrive.
It's been about 10 minutes and I heard the door slam shut down stairs.
I heard his footsteps come upstairs.
He opened the door and slammed it shut slamming it shut.
He walked towards me and he puts his hand around my throat.
Not where I can't breathe though, his eyes were full of lust.
"You think you can just send me that shit to me, while I was at work and not get away with it. Think again babygirl, you're in for a treat" every word he was saying was turning me on even more. I just smiled at him.
"Strip" he got off of me stripping as so did I.
"Get on your knees" I was looking at the ground fiddling with my fingers. He grips my chin and makes me look up. He slapped my face and I just smiled.
"Show daddy what that pretty little mouth can do" with that I rubbed the pre- cum on his dick around. I licked a long strip up his shaft.
I could hear him grunting. "Stop teasing babygirl"
I then shoved all of it in my mouth, pumping what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hands.
He then made a ponytail with my hair and started fucking my throat.
He pulled away looking at me in the eyes there was a string of saliva between me and him.
"Keep your mouth open and don't suck till I tell you too"
I just nodded and opened my mouth wide. Without warning he started fucking my throat.
I started to moan and i could tell because he was screaming profanities. Throwing his head back.
"Show me what that mouth can do" I started sucking on it while he still fucked my mouth.
"I'm going to cum" was all he said and I felt his warm liquids fill me up. I swallowed every last drop and stood up. Kissing him really passionate.
"You taste really good daddy" he just has a smirk on his face.
"We aren't done babygirl we have a long night ahead of us" my eyes widened.