Bus ride (G.B.D)

It was the last class then I'm out of school. I just wanted to get home and sleep. I was just doodling in a notebook, there was only a minute left.
The bell finally rang and I closed my notebook and shoved it in my bag and left the school.
My mom normally picks me up after school but she told me to ride the bus because she would be working late tonight.
I was the last one to get on the bus and I sit at the back of the bus so I didn't have to worry about people. The bus starts going and I put my headphones in and look out the window.
I then felt someone sit next me, I just ignored it until he took out out of my earbuds.
I looked over and it was one and only Grayson Dolan.
"Can I help you" i took out the outer earbud.
"Actually yeah" he gave me that signature smirk. He looked around then looked back at me then put his hands on my thigh slowly bringing it up.
My breath hitched, "what are you doing Grayson" he never took our eyes off of me as I was looking forward.
"Nothing" he raised his hand further I stopped him.
"Grayson please stop we are on a bus full of people" he just laughed. I just happened to be wearing a skirt today because it's hot as fuck outside.
"And, just don't make it obvious" he raised his hand till it reached my clothed pussy. I swallowed a big lump in my throat.
There weren't even cameras on this bus but I'm glad there was no one in the back area.
He moved my underwear to the side and started rubbing his thumb on my clit he was sitting forward and acting like none of this was happening.
I gripped the seat in front as he added a finger I was trying not moan loud. But it was so hard.
"Grayson" I moaned quietly, he then added another finger.
"Fuck" I said quietly.
It was pretty loud on this bus since there were little kids on here. Plus the bigger kids.
He added another, he had three off his fingers in me. I was so close and I think he know that.
"I'm close" I said quietly.
Then I came I was trying to stay as quiet as I could through out my orgasm.
I was trying to even out my breathing it was so hard.
He took his fingers out and licked his fingers clean.
"You taste good" I just blushed because I didn't know what to say or do.
"We're about 10 minutes from my house how about you help me out before we get there" he looked at me and smirked.
Was I really about to give a blowjob on the bus. This is not like me but here I am undoing his belt and unzipping his pants.
These seats were pretty big so we kinda moved over from the isle so no one could see us.
I rubbed the pre cum with my thumb, I started to suck just the tip to tease him.
"Stop teasing" his breath kept bitching as I kept teasing him more and more.
He put his head on the seat in front of us.
I then stuck him all in my mouth I could feel him in the back of my throat.
Glad I don't have a gag reflects.
I was dripping onto his thigh with one of my hands the other one was stroking Grayson's dick.
"Holy fucking shit" he whispered
I bobbed my head up and down fast, I went down then I felt Grayson's hand on the back of my neck to hold me in place.
He held me there for about 10 seconds I could feel the tip of my nose on his thigh.
I moaned onto his dick he then let go of the back of neck.
I raised my head up and there was saliva strings from my mouth to his dick.
I looked at Grayson "please do that again" he let out a low growl.
"Fuck babygirl" he then grabbed the back of my neck and did it again. This happened about a couple of times.
He then finally came in my mouth I swallowed all of it.
Wiping the corners of my mouth with my hand.
"We should do this again" I said with a smirk looking at Grayson.
"Give me your number and maybe it can happen again tonight" he smirked back at me.
We exchanged numbers, then the bus stopped.
"Well this is my stop see you tonight" he smiled and kissed me. Then he got up and left.
"Holy fuck" I whispered to myself looking out the window watching him walk up to his house. I ran my fingers through my hair not knowing why I just did that and why I loved it so much.