Family dinner (E.G.D)

Tonight was the night Ethan was going to meet my family. I was nervous as hell.
I was looking at myself in the body mirror in my room.
I decided to just wear a black skater dress and just black heels.
I grabbed my phone from off the charger and my purse. Heading downstairs I see Ethan on the couch on his phone
He turned around putting his phone in his pocket.
"You look beautiful" I smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"You don't look to bad yourself" I went and kissed him on the cheek.
I grabbed my keys and we headed out the door to my car.
Ethan helped me into my Jeep and he walked to his side and got in.
I decided to make a little conversation with him because I was nervous as hell.
"Are you excited to meet my parents" he reached over the council and held my hand.
"Yes, just a little nervous what they will think of me" you looked at him while his eyes were focused on the road.
"They will love you, we've been together for almost a year. And I talk about you constantly when I'm on the phone with them. They are pleased to meet you" he smiled from ear to ear.
"I love you"
"I love you too E"
After about 15 minutes in the car we finally arrived at my parents house.
I got out of my car and Ethan followed behind. I intertwined our fingers together walking up the stairs on my porch.
Knocking on the door, we wait till someone opens it.
After a few minutes my mom opens it.
"Hey sweetie" my mom hugs.
"Hey Mom this is..." I didn't get to finish me sentence because my mom cuts me off.
"Ethan, yes I've heard so much about you" I smile and look at Ethan, he started to blush.
My mom moves aside so we can walk in. "Dinner is almost ready but you can take a seat the table" my mom says as she walks to the stove turning stuff off.
After my mom was done cooking she brought it to the table.
She cooked spaghetti something simple and easy.
As we were making small talk and eating, I felt a hand go up my thigh. I turn towards Ethan and he doesn't even say anything. Besides talking to my parents. He moved his hand up further and further. Rubbing my clothed heat, I took a long drink of my water.
He moved my understand and stuck two fingers in me.
It was so hard to hold back my moans but I managed.
"Hey Samantha are you alright" my mom ask me. I just nodded my head because I couldn't get any words out right now.
"I'm going to go and use the bathroom I'll be right back" Ethan took his fingers out of me. I fixed my dress before I stood up and headed upside to my bathroom.
When I got in the bathroom splashing cold water on my face. I was in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes.
As I was coming out of the bathroom I bumped into Ethan.
"You've been up here for awhile is everything alright" he smiled.
"Yeah, beside you trying to finger me in front of my parents" I laughed.
"You know you enjoyed it" he started to kiss on my neck.
"Ethan" I moaned quietly. "My parents" he continued to suck on my neck.
"Your parents think we are staying over and we are watching a movie in your room" he looked at you in your eyes. His eyes became darker full of lust.
All you could do was smile.
"Fine but let's make it quick" I started to take off my clothes so did Ethan.
He locked my door and started to kiss me rough.
He turned me around and pushed me on the bed gently. Now my stomach was on the bed and my ass is in view for him.
"Try to be quiet"
Without warning he just started pounding into me. I screamed in pleasure but the sheets muffled my noise.
All you hear is clapping noises, I could hear Ethan behind me grunting.
"Fuck"
"Faster E" with that he went faster.
"Fuck, I'm about to cum" I said and I could feel Ethan twitched in me.
Then a few minutes later I did too.
I got up on the bed and got under the cover cuddling up to E.
"Good night Sam"
"Good night Ethan"
With that we both fell asleep.