New teacher (E.G.D)

I walk in 5 minutes late to class and as soon as I walked in the teacher had to speak up. I just rolled my eyes looking at him. I think he was a new teacher because I've never seen him before.
"Why were you late Mrs. cooper" he spoke.
"Who are you and where is Mr. gray" I put my hand on my hip.
"I'm Mr. Dolan subbing for him, now tell me why you were late" he sassed back.
"I woke up late and missed the bus" I lied I was actually was masturbating and lost track of time.
He shook his head and pulled out a pink slip and wrote stuff on it then handed it to me.
"After school detention and don't be late now go sit down and pay attention" he turned around to the board doing math stuff. I went to my seat in the back not paying attention.

The day was finally over I texted my mom saying I would home late because I got detention because I was late.
I walked in and sat towards the back of the class.
I just pulled out a notebook and started doodling hoping this hour would go by fast.
As I was focused on my notebook I felt my pencil being taken away. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up.
Mr Dolan sitting in front of me on the desk.
"Can I help you" I sat back in my chair crossing my arms over my chest.
"Why were you really late this morning because I know you didn't miss the bus. And don't you dare lie to me" he leaned on my desk having his hands on both sides of my desk gripping it tight.
He was really close to my face. I thought do I really want to tell him the truth. Do I really want to tell him I was masturbating.
Fuck it so I told him "okay I was masturbating" I looked at my fingers fiddling with them.
I then felt him grab my chin making me look at him.
"What are y-" he cut me off by smashing his lips to mine
I obviously kissed back I mean look at him.
He stopped kissing me, I whined and he just smiled.
"Bend over" pointing to the desk in front of me.
He was unbuckling his pants. I furrowed my eyebrows staring at him because I didn't know if he was being serious or not.
"Did I stutter I said bend over" he said pointing to the desk in front of me.
So I got up bending over the desk in front of me.
I looked over my shoulder and he didn't have pants or boxers on. His dick was out and I realized that I was about to get fucked by my teacher. I just looked forward.
He pulled down both my panties and pants at the same time. They were at my knees now.
He grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks. Hearing him grunt behind me.
"Damn babygirl" I then heard him spit which I think he was prepping me. He then stuck two fingers in my asshole.
"Fuck daddy" I moaned as he then started scissoring my hole.
He added another finger, I was now moving with his fingers moaning.
He then pulled them out, I let out a frustrated sigh.
"Are you ready" I can feel him tease my hole.
I just nodded my head yes because I couldn't find words.
But that wasn't enough apparently, he gripped my hair pulling my hair up so his mouth was close to my ear.
"I'm sorry I didn't hear you" I just rolled my eyes.
"I'm ready" I could see him smirking from the corner of my eye.
"Beg for it" is he serious right now.
"Please stick your big cock in my ass, I want you to make sure I can't walk afterwards. Please daddy I'm begging you please fuck me" I see him smirking beside me.
"That's more like it" he let go of my hair, he spit on my hole so it was lubed up.
He then stuck it in my ass with no mercy, I arched my back and gripped on the table my eyes rolling to the back of my head.
"Holy fuck" it went from pain to pleasure real quick.
He gripped on my hips so he could go faster.
"Fuck Anna, you're so tight" I was so close. He then made his way to my pussy then he started fingering me so hard. It pushed me closer to my edge.
I then came all over his fingers I just laid there limp because I couldn't move.
He then filled me up, I could feel some of it running down my legs. He took his fingers out of me.
I could hear him slurping up my juices.
"You taste good Anna" he the pulled out of my ass.
I stood up and turned around looking at him.
I bent down to pull up my pants but before I could stand all the way up.
Mr. Dolan pushes me on my knees.
"How about you show daddy what that mouth could do" he gave me a evil grin.
I started to stroke him then I just stuck him all in my mouth.
He threw his head back cursing under his breath.
"Damn you're so good at this" he then grabbed my head so I could stay still while he fucked my throat.
Glad I didn't have a gag reflex. I just held onto his thighs while he fucked my throat.
I could feel that he was almost close.
Then he unloaded in my mouth, when he pulled away from my mouth there was a string of saliva.
I swallowed all of his cum wiping off the saliva around my mouth.
I pulled my pants up after getting off my knees.
"You should be late more often" he smiled while buckling up his belt.
"Maybe I should" I smirked at him.
He came close to me right by my ear "next time you play with yourself you should really think about me" I just smiled
"Maybe I will" I then kissed him on the lips.
"See you tomorrow mr. Dolan" then I left.