Brothers best friend (G.B.D)

I was currently about to take a shower getting all the things I need. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on so it could warm up.
I got undressed as I waited for the water to heat up. I opened the door to the shower and got in and let the water run down my body. My back was facing the door.
I grabbed the shampoo and put it in my hair then washed it out and did the same with conditioner.
I grabbed my washcloth and washed my body. After I was done I got out of the shower. Wrapped the towel around my body wiping the fog off of the mirror.
As I was blowing drying my hair I see a figure behind me. I turn around and there my brothers best friend Grayson.
"What are you doing in here" I furrowed my eyebrows. I gulped
He walked closer to me, I couldn't go anywhere because my back was already against the sink.
"You're so beautiful Veronica, do you know that" he caressed my cheek with his thumb.
"Um... thank you but can you leave" I gulped.
"Now why would I do that" he furrowed his eyebrows.
"Because my brother is right across the hall and you're his friend. You're here for him not me"
"But what if I am" he started to kiss my neck. I wanted to push him away but I just couldn't.
I gripped the counter behind me.
"Grayson" I tried not to moan, he pulled back and looked at me in the eyes.
"What"
"we can't"
"All you have to do it be quiet" he went to my bathroom door and shut it and locked it. Coming over to me looking at me in the eyes.
He started to kiss me then he went down to my neck. He started to untie my towel, I'm not fully naked in front of him.
He looked at my body eyeing me up and down "fuck" he whisper under his breath.
He then attached his lips to my neck again sucking and bitting at it. I was moaning a lot trying to stay quiet.
He kissed down to my boobs giving each one attention. He then got down on his knees kissing around my pussy teasing me.
"Stop teasing gray" he then started to lick and suck on my pussy. I was running my fingers through his hair tugging at it.
"Grayson" I moaned
He then stuck two fingers in me I gripped his hair a little tighter. I felt him moan, vibrations going through my body.
I then felt a pit in my stomach knowing I'm close.
"I'm close" this just made him going faster by adding another finger.
Then I came undone, trying to slow my breathing down. He got up off of his knees looking me in the eyes.
He then sat me on the counter "are you ready" I just nodded because I couldn't form any words.
He lined himself up then slowly put himself in me. We both moaned I was scratching his back.
He gripped my hips and going fast but not fast enough.
"Faster" I said in between my moans.
He then went a lot faster. I was scratching him so hard I thought I was drawing blood. But I didn't care and neither did he.
I was a moaning mess screaming his name not caring if my brother heard me.
I got close to Grayson's ear holding the back of his neck as he still fucked me.
"I want you to fuck me in the ass" he then pulled out.
"Bend over" he looked me up and down. I did as he said.
He then lined himself up and slammed right into me. I gripped onto the counter moaning like crazy.
"Fuck gray" I moaned I could hear him behind me grunting under his breath with every thrust.
He made a ponytail with my hair and leaned my head back. Making me look at myself in the mirror as he was fucking me.
He stared in my eyes as he was fucking me with no mercy. I was gripping the counter so tight my fist were turning white.
"Gray I'm close" he let's go of my hair and slides a hand around to my heat and fingers me.
I then released all over his fingers he took them out of me and sucked all my juices off his fingers.
He then pulled out of me "finish me off"
I then got down on my knees i licked up his long shafted to the tip of his dick and just started bobbing my head up and down.
I felt him twitch in my mouth which I knew he was close. I then put all of him in my mouth deep throating him.
"Fuck Veronica" then he came in my mouth I swallowed all of his juices. I then stood up putting on my clothes and so did he.
"Please don't mention this to my brother at all" I looked at Grayson
"I wasn't going to, he would probably kill me" we both laughed he gave me a quick kiss then left my bathroom back to my brothers room.
I went in my room and laid on my bed and fell asleep having Grayson on my mind.