Viagra (G.B.D)

"Hey babe can you get me some water" Grayson asked me as his eyes were glued to the tv.
"Of course" I got up and walked into the kitchen. Grabbed a glass and put water in it. But before I walked back into the living room. I grabbed a viagra pill, waited for it to dissolve in the water.
I walked back and handed it to him.
"Thank you" he kissed me on the cheek and then continued to drink it.
I just smiled to myself I really didn't know how long it took. So I just waited.
It was like 30 minutes later and I could see Grayson shift in his sit.
"Gray , baby are you alright" I turned toward him.
"Yeah, I'm fine" he took the last sips of his drink. He kept fixing himself and out of the corner of my eye I could see his dick harden through his basket ball shorts.
I put my head on his shoulder and put my hand on his thigh. His stiffened up a little bit when I did this.
"Are you sure you're alright gray" I looked up at him.
"I'm just a little" he stopped for a second.
"Just what" I furrowed my eyebrows acting like I didn't know.
"I'm really really horny right now" I smirked at him.
I slid my hand up his thigh and playing with the waistband of his briefs.
"Do you want me to help you" I batted my eyelashes.
"Please" I got on my knees and sat in front of him. I took off his shorts and his dick was pressed up against his Calvin.
I just wanted to tease him a little bit. I run  my hands up his thighs. Giving his thighs a little pepper kisses.
I slid down his underwear and his hard  dick hit his lower stomach.
I grabbed the side of his face and gave him a long and passionate kiss on the lips. I kissed down his jaw and on his neck. Giving him love bites, going down further I started kissing down his stomach leaving hickeys on his stomach.
I kissed around his dick.
"Can you please stop... teasing me" his breath kept getting caught in his throat.
I licked up his shafted, rubbed around the pre-cum. I sucked on the tip first then I shoved as much as I could in my mouth. The rest I just pumped it with my hands.
I looked him in the eyes batted my eyelashes.
He tried to look me in the eye but he through his head black.
"Fuck just like that babygirl"
I kept bobbing my head up and down holding onto his muscular thighs.
He made a ponytail with my hair and started fucking my mouth.
I was a moaning mess.
"I'm going to cum" and with that he came in my mouth. I licked up every last drop and swallowed it.
I looked up at him still in between his legs. As he was trying to catch his breath I looked up at him.
"By the way I put viagra in your water"
His eyes widen "you sneaking shit"
I started laughing I started to get up to go to the kitchen. But Grayson grabbed my wrist and sat me on his lap.
Now I'm straddling him.
"We're not done yet baby" he gave me that smirk.
He stripped me naked, now we are in the living room completely naked.
He lined me up with his entrance and gripped my hips. I started riding him.
I was bouncing up and down, I threw my head back moaning very loud.
"Fuck gray, faster" with that he picked me up and slammed me down into him again.
"I'm close"
"Me too"
I gripped onto his shoulders and released all over his cock. He lifted me off of him and laid me down on the couch and laid beside me.
We cuddled one another and before I knew it we were passed out on the couch naked.