Vibrator (E.G.D)

I was getting ready mine and Ethan's date. I'm kinda nervous just because it is our first date. We've been dating for like almost a month.
I put on a light pink skater dress on with white heels. I put on light makeup, just mascara and foundation. With a little bit of lip gloss.
I didn't want to go all out I wanted to keep it casual. My phone ding and there was a message from Ethan saying he was outside.
I grabbed my clutch put my lip gloss and phone in it and left my house. I opened the passenger door and got in.
"You look gorgeous Jessica" I smile and blush closing the door to the car.
"You don't look to bad yourself" he smiles and backs out of the driveway heading to wherever he was taking me.
"Where are we going" I look at him he does a quick glance at me but focusing back on the road.
"You'll see" I just roll my eyes and just wait.
When we make it I look at the restaurant it's so beautiful.
"Before we go in I want to do something" I looked at him and pulls out a egg shaped vibrator. I don't say anything because I'm so flustered. I already know what he was going to do.
"Come over here" he points to his lap I obligated climbing over the consul and straddle him.
"Now what" I looked him in the eyes he smirked without saying a word. He raised his hand up my dress moving my underwear to the side. My heart was beating so fast right now.
He then pushes the vibrator in me, I moan his name. "Ethan" as he turns it on the lowest setting.
"Fuck" I mumble under my breath I see him smirking.
"Please turn it off" with that he turns it off I sit there trying to catch my breath.
"Now lets go inside, I'm hungry" he opens the car door so I can get out since I was still on top of him.
I get off of him, I'm sexually frustrates right now. He knows it is but doesn't say anything.
We get into the restaurant and get our seat we get our drinks and wait for are food. He orders some wine while we wait.
"How high does this" I point down to my lady parts "go to"
"10 but we won't go that high if you behave" he smiles and takes a drink of his wine.
"Let's hope I do" I sigh.
He then turns it on it is a little more intense than the last one. I press my legs together which made it worse.
"Ethan" I pant, I've never done something like this, it's pretty exciting.
He looks up and I think he sees the waiter coming towards us because he turns it off.
"Thank you" barley at a whisper.
We both ordered steak and it was really good.
We exchanged some conversation here and there.
As I was taking another bite he turned it on but up another level. I drop my fork and grip the sides of the chair. Looking to my right so no one could see my face.
"Are you okay Jessica" I looked at him this fucker was just staring at me smirking.
"Please Ethan I'm going to cum" but he didn't care he turned it up more. I put my hand over my mouth and close my eyes. "E please" I breath I was so close but he turned it off.
He got up to pay the check then I look at my legs and they were very wet I didn't say anything.
"You ready to go" I just nod he reaches his hand out so I can grab it. We walk to the car and got in. He started it and pulled out of the parking lot.
We were driving down the highway and he turned it up more.
I moaned his name loud, I was so wet and turned on it wasn't funny.
He just continued to drive like nothing was happening. I throw my head back on the seat.
I was almost to that point so I started to rub myself.
I then come undone I couldn't help it, the vibrator fell on the floor of the car. I was breathing so hard.
As I regained myself Ethan turned to me quickly and back at the road. He looked mad but i don't know why.
"Did I tell you, you could come" I furrowed my eyebrows and look at him.
"Didn't know I was supposed to ask" now I was the one getting mad.
"I can't wait till we get home so I can beat that ass of yours" he then speed up.
I didn't know where all this dominance was coming from but whole shit. I squirm a little in my seat and wait till we get to his house.