Caught (E.G.D)

It's currently 9 at night I'm home alone because Ethan was working his night shifts. I was scrolling through my photos and came a crossed a pic one of Ethan but not just any pic. It was a pic of his dick, I got a tingling feeling down there.
I turned off my phone and turned towards my night stand and got out my vibrator. He doesn't know that I have this, i laid on my back pulling down my shorts and thong.
I put my legs up a little and spread them so I had more access. I grabbed my phone looking at the pic. I rubbed the vibrator on my clit I was trying to keep my on the picture but it was burned in my mind already. Dropping the phone to my side still facing up.
I put the vibrator in me throwing my head back closing my eyes. Thrusting it in and out of me just picturing that Ethan is doing it.
"Fuck Ethan" I moan really loud the neighbors could probably hear me.
Pumping the vibrator in and out of me moaning Ethan's name so loud. I turned the vibrator up more.
I was so closed to cuming but it got turned off and pulled away. Furrowing my eyebrows I opened my eyes, there Ethan was now straddling me. I was blushing so hard.
"Could you not wait till I got home" I looked him in the eyes and shook my head no.
He leaned down to my ear and whispered to me, "bad girls get punished" sending chills throughout my body.
He looks at my phone and i forgot to turn it off. He grabbed it and chuckled, turning it off.
"How should I punish you tonight babygirl" he was tapping his chin thinking. As I was just sitting there look at him as he was looking at me with pure lust in them.
He gave me a devilish smirk "I'm going to fuck you till I break you" my eyes widened at his words.
He stood up stripping completely naked and I did the same.
"Come over here and get on your knees and show me what that pretty mouth does" as Ethan stood in the middle of my room. I got on my knees looking up at him.
I rubbed the pre cum that was on his tip and spit on it taking as much as I could. The rest I just used my hands, bobbing my head up and down.
He made a ponytail with my hair, now fucking my throat. I started gagging as his dick was hitting the back of my throat.
"Fuck, just like that" he kept fucking me in the mouth till I felt his warm salty liquids filled my mouth. I swallowed it right away.
"Bend over the bed" I don't hesitate, I get up and bend over the bed.
I look over my shoulder and see him giving me a devilish smirk. I look forward and put my face in the sheets.
I now feel him teasing my holes, I was groaning in frustration.
"Just fuck me already" he doesn't hesitate and sticks it in my asshole. I'm a moaning mess.
"Faster" he grabs onto my shoulder for support and goes faster.
"Oh my fucking god, I'm going to cum" I moan.
"Cum" I'm cuming and moaning so loud.
"Now lay on your back" I could barley move but I managed.
He gets on his knees and looks at me before he starts eating me out. I throw my head back moaning Ethan's name.
He adds two fingers while his tongue is in my clit.
This pleasure was so much I was about to have another orgasam. I didn't even warn Ethan, I just squirted all over his face.
He now takes his fingers and tongue out of me. Wiping all of my liquids off of his face.
"You taste so good princess, but we're not done yet" he gave me a devilish smirk and didn't think twice and started fucking me with no mercy.
"Oh my fucking god E" I moan, arching my back off the bed. He had a tight grip on my hips knowing there was going to be bruises by tomorrow.
"Fuck" he grunted, he started to put a little pressure on my neck.
I could take all this pleasure.
"Ethan please stop, I can't" but he smirk knowing what he was doing. He pulled out and I thought he was done till he slammed into me again.
He started leaving love bites in my neck and on top of my breast.
I cummed for the third time.
He pulled out and laid beside me, our chest heaving up and down trying to catch our.
Ethan pulled me close to his chest and we cuddled. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier.
Soon we were both sound asleep.