Janitor closet (E.G.D)

I was at my locker putting my books in it about to head to my next class. I shut my locker and kissed Ethan about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the janitors closet.
I was glad that there was no one around us. He shut and locked the door behind us.
"Ethan what are.." I got cut off when his lips were on mine. I kissed back but after a few seconds I pushed him back.
He gave me a confused look. "Babe we are going to get in trouble" he just shrugged his shoulders.
"So..." he walked closer to me until my back hit up against the wall. He started to kiss my neck. I wanted to stop him but he started to kiss on my sweet spot.
I moaned his name quietly because I didn't want anyone to hear us.
He took off my shirt and I took off his.
While we were kissing I started to unbuckle his belt.
I stopped kissing him and got on my knees. I pulled down his pants and his boxers.
"What are you..." then he started moaning as I took him in my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth and what I couldn't fit in my mouth I used my hand.
He made a ponytail with my hair and started fucking my throat.
I looked up and his headed was tilted back and his mouth was opened a little bit.
"Fuck just like that" he continued to fuck my throat. I was moaning witch made him moan more.
He came in my mouth and I swallowed, I wiped the corners of my mouth and stood up.
"Turn around and bend over, hands on the wall" he was demanding which turned me on even more and I listened to him.
He took my pants and underwear off in one swift motion.
"Ready" I just nodded. Then he slammed into me with no mercy.
I started to moan trying to stay quiet which was hard as hell.
He gripped onto my hips which I could feel that there would be bruises by tomorrow.
"Faster" I moaned, he went a lot faster. I was a moaning mess. I tried to stay quiet but it was hard.
He gripped my hair and pulled my head back.
"You like that" he said in his dominant voice. While gripping my hair tighter.
"Yes" I moaned, all you could hear was our skin clapping together.
With his other hand he started to rub my clit with his thumb.
This just was just sending me over the edge.
"I'm close" I said in between moans.
"Me too" he moaned, he let go of my hair and gripped onto my hip with his hand while the other was pumping in and out of my clit.
"I'm cumming" I moaned and I just came undone. His took his fingers out of me I could hear him suck on them.
"You taste good princess" he slammed into me a couple more times till he came.
He pulled out of me, then we put our clothes back on regaining our breathing.
Before we went back to class like nothing happened.