Chapter 4

I reached into the front pocket of Paul's slacks, and reached around. He grinned as he stood there, looking down at me with hooded eyes. Then, I reached my hand in the other pocket.

As my hand moved around, I felt it hit something hard. I immediately removed my hand, and my cheeks got hot. I reached for the door knob, and he huffed at me.

I looked back at him, and decided I was going to refuse to let him win. I looked at his muscular stomach, and knew he couldn't have been hiding it there. But I figured he could've hid it in the sleeves of his shirt, so squeezed his shoulder.

He smirked even harder now when I squeezed his shoulder, then my hand slid down to his bicep. I felt his prominent bicep, and pressed my thighs together as I stared at it. How
much exercising do they do on that football team? Then, my hand slid to his forearm, which was also firm and satisfying to the touch.

"Are we still looking for your panties?" He asked sarcastically with furrowed eyebrows. I was brought back to life, and was reminded what I was doing. I squeezed his other shoulder, and then slide to his bicep.

"It's not there either." I sighed.

"Nope." He looked at me from the side of his eyes as he tilted his head away from me. That was a facial expression he made quite a bit. "But you have one mighty grip, Elizabeth."

Suddenly, he began shrugging off the shirt that might as well not have been there in the first place. Now his whole torso was bare in front of me, shoulders, arms, his abs. It was hard to see in the lighting, but just enough to turn anyone on.

Focus, Elizabeth.

I cleared my throat. "Do you have back pockets on your trousers?" I asked him with a strong voice.

"Mhm." He answered with a nod, and turned around with his hands clasped together in front of him. Now his muscular back was shown as the dim light beamed down on him. It took everything in me not to run my hands down that back.

I looked to the back of his slacks, and noticed that the pockets had buttons to keep them closed. I touched one button, but figured I didn't want to open it. So I grabbed that part of his slacks, and and rubbed my hand up that pocket.

He moved a little to my touch, after all I was cupping his ass.

"Not here." I said quietly, trying to conceal the lust in my voice. My hand cupped the other pocket, and still nothing was there. His ass was firm, you could definitely tell he was a runner back on the football team.

I felt my cheeks get warm, and Paul spun back around to face me with a grin. He tensed his pecks two times as he chewed on gum in his mouth. I rolled my eyes, he was so conceited.

"Well, if it wasn't tucked in your shirt and it's not in your pants, then where is it?!" I shouted at him. I shouted because I needed to over compensate my anger to cover the desire that was filling me in that closet.

"I'm an honest guy, if I tell you it's on me, it's on me." Paul shrugged. I squinted at him, then reached for the door.

He let out a sigh. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." He shook his head. I decided not to open the door and turned back to him.

"You know, red looks real fine on you, Elizabeth." Paul said as he eyes scanned up and down my body. He took a chew of that gum once again. I placed my hand on the doorknob, he obviously wasn't cooperating.

"Fine, if you want to surrender so quickly." He said sarcastically as he looked up at the ceiling. "But you know what? I really enjoyed the gameplay."

His fingers hooked into the waistband of his pants as he stretched it forward, and his hand reached into the front of them. I immediately looked at the door, but I could see him shuffling his hand in the center of his pants. I shifted my weight on my feet, trying to ignore what I was feeling under my skirt.