Chapter 42*

"Now let me see you take that dress off." He said as he pointed at me with his chin. He moved his jaw as if he was chewing, waiting to see exactly what I'd do.

I decided I was going to practice self control. "Marlon, when I was out today, I realized something."

"That you love Paul?" He assumed. I was angry that he was right. "You've always loved Paul."

"So, being an ethical I don't see it fit to continue with this. With these sex games and heated moments." I sighed. Marlon chuckled, then slowly walked over to me. I watched as he had both hands stuffed in his pockets, he walked toward me one foot after the other.

Now he was standing right in front of me while I sat on that couch. My face was level with his crotch, my cheeks felt warm as I tried to look up at his face.

"I know you're always going to love Paul, Liz." Marlon told me, placing his hand under my chin. "After tonight, I don't know how you're gonna feel about all of this. That's why I'm asking you to take off that dress one more time."

I didn't understand what he meant by that, but in that moment, I didn't seem to care. I slowly stood on my feet, looking up at him. I could feel his breath on me as he looked down the neckline of my dress, causing a warmth to pool between my thighs.

First, I took off each shoulder of my dress while keeping eye contact with him. Then, I slowly slipped it down my torso to my hips. Bending over, I slipped the fabric from over my hips and to the floor.

Once I was in my underwear, I stepped out of the dress and kicked it to the side. "Now what?"

"Now you have to get that other dress on." Marlon pointed to the dress that now hung on the door. I walked toward it, but Marlon held on tightly to my arm. His lips pressed against my ear. "If we had time, I'd fuck you right now just for doing that."

His hand touched my back as it slowly slid down to the back of my underwear. He slipped his hand between the fabric of my panties and my ass, making me wince at the sudden sensation. He stood tall over me, his lips pressing against my forehead.

I held onto his forearm as he rubbed my heat under my ass, my wetness going onto his fingers. Then, he began removing his hand, squeezing my ass cheek on his way out of my panties. Pushing his fingers in my mouth, I looked up at him and sucked them.

"Now get dressed, beautiful." He mumbled, adjusting the erection in his pants. My legs were weak from the shock of what just happened.

I clumsily walked to the dress and took the hanger off of the door. Slowly removing the dress from the hanger, I looked to Marlon as I began putting it on.

"You think you should wear a bra with that dress?" He asked with a risen brow. I smirked as I took one of my hands and unclasped my bra.

Marlon slowly walked over, then gripped one of my bra straps and pulled it down my arms. My chest was revealed to him, he happily looked down at it. He leaned down and kissed my collar bones, then he took one of my breasts in his hand and sucked on my nipple.

I looked up at the ceiling then closed my eyes as Marlon's full lips went around my nipple. Then, his tongue licked around it, causing chills to tingle up my spine.

My heart began to pace as I watched him kneel onto his knees. Now his face was right in front of my core, he brushed his lips along my panties. Then, he licked my heat through the fabric of my underwear. The fabric got warm against me as his tongue rolled along the silk. His eyes closed as he slowly licked my inner thigh next.

I almost forgot I was holding the dress he had given me. While kneeling in front of me, he slowly took the dress out of my hand. Then, he opened it in front of me, giving me room to step into the dress.