Chapter 39*

There we were in that tiny photo booth. Marlon was sitting and I stood in front of him. Marlon held me by my waist and brought me to to sit on his lap. I straddled him, either one of my legs on each side of his thighs. He looked up at me, holding firmly onto my ass through my dress.

His other hand slipped up my stocking covered thigh and found its way to my ass. His lips parted at the touch of it.

"No underwear I see." He grinned as he squeezed my bare ass cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he nuzzled his face into my chest. His hand moved along my backside while I pushed my hips forward onto his lap.

His fingers went lower and found its way to my heat. He blew out a breath as he felt exactly how wet I was for him.

"You're already wanting my cock, aren't you?" He asked quietly in the photo booth. I wrapped my fingers in his hair as he kissed my chest. Then, he unbuckled his pants. I felt his member under me spring free.

He grinned as he rubbed his member on my heat, his face inches away from mine. Then, he gripped the top of my dress and pulled the shoulders down.

The buttons popped off as he revealed my bra underneath. I quickly stood up to take off my bra.

Suddenly, Marlon grabbed my hips and spun me around. I stumbled forward, both of my hands pressing against the opposite wall of the booth. My ass poked out toward him, I anticipated exactly what was coming next.

Marlon lifted my skirt, then took both of his hands and spread my thighs. He teased me as he ran his hands all over my body. On the small of my back, over my ass, twirling around my thighs.

As he sat there behind me, he took his leg and placed it so that it held one of my legs far a part from the other. Then, his hand made its way up my thigh and his finger went forward to my clitoris. I exhaled as he stroked it with his finger, but he didn't do much.

"Must you always be like this?" I asked breathlessly, my cheek against the wall in front of me as he touched me below. He sat on the edge of his seat, grabbed both of my hips and forcibly buried his face in my heat.

His tongue slowly licked up my slit, then he continued to lick up and down. I pushed my ass back as he continued to please me. His eyes were shut as his tongue licked inside of my entrance.

"What if someone walks in, Marlon?" I asked, that earned me a smack on the ass. Then his tongue found its way to my clit as he circled around it. I didn't care who saw at that point, all I wanted was Marlon's lips on me.

My wetness ran down my leg, so he licked a slow line up the inside of my thigh. Then, he sucked my heat. After I came, he licked all of it. By the time he was done, there were claw marks on the wooden wall of that photo booth.

Pulling me onto his lap, his member poked around until finally going inside of me.

Marlon took change out of his pocket and pushed it into the photo booth. After pressing a button, he began lifting his hips under me and fucking me. I leaned forward as Marlon fucked me from behind, holding onto my hips as I sat on his dick.

After he was finished, he kissed my exposed shoulder. My dress was still a mess, scrunched up around my waist. Then, he grabbed my breast that was exposed from my torn and useless dress.

Taking off his jacket, he wrapped it around me. "You shouldn't be exposed like that."

He closed his pants then slid out of the photo booth. I was baffled, after all we just did he suddenly snapped into another person.

When I got myself together and stepped out, he was holding photos. In them, we were fucking each other, Marlon being behind. My chest was on full display in the photos.