Chapter Four

(Isabella's POV)

I sat in my room trying to figure out how I could get away from Aleksei for a few hours to go see Nikolay.

I had three hours left before I had to leave. I didn't want Aleksei to be there hovering around. I had to find a way to get out without him.

It was a hour later before I got an idea. I walked out the room and went in search of my grandpa.

"Hey, Grandpa?" I said walking into the living room. He was there with Maxim and Aleksei.

"Yes?"

"Do you have something I can take for my headache?" I asked.

"You have a headache?"

"More like a migraine."

"There is some medicine in the bathroom down the hall."

"Okay. I think I'm to take a few and go to bed early."

"Do you need me to call the doctor?"

"Not, it's just a migraine. I'll be fine."

"Alright. Let us know if you need anything."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

I grabbed some medicine and went up to my room but I didn't take them. I put them on my nightstand and then rushed to get ready. I'd just finished my makeup when there was a knock on my door.

I turned off the light and jumped into bed pulling the covers up to my neck.

"Come in." I called.

"I brought you some tea. It helps with headaches sometimes." Zia said.

"Thank you. Put it on the nightstand please."

She sat it down and then left. I waited a minute before getting up. I locked the door and fixed my clothes. I wore a pair of jeans, black ankle boots, and a ruby red blouse. My hair was curled and I wore little makeup.

"Okay. Caesar, you stay here. I shouldn't be gone very long but if I am then just pee or whatever in the bathroom please." I said putting a bowl of water by the bathroom door.

I grabbed my purse and my phone before going to the balcony. I was only on the second floor. It wasn't that far down.

Thanks to my years in gymnastics and it not being that far down, I landed with ease. I managed to make it through the gates with no one knowing. I got to the nearest busy street and hailed a taxi.

When I got to the gazebo at the park he was already there. He wore jeans and a white t-shirt. He looked good.

"Hey." I smiled.

"I thought I was the one that wasn't supposed to be late." He teased.

"I had a hard time escaping my family but better late than never."

He chuckled. "Very true."

We walked to his car and got in. We made small talk as we drove and soon we had arrived.

"Something to eat first?" He asked.

"Yes, please."

He took me to Varenichnaya №1. It's a restaurant/cafe. I didn't know what to order so I trusted Nikolay and got what he did. It was wonderful.

After that we just went walking around.

"Is that a street artist?" I asked.

"Yes. Would you like him to draw you?"