Chapter Ten

(Do I even have to say it?)

(Mature content ahead)

The journey back to the apartment was filled with tension.

We got back to the building and got on the elevator. As soon as the doors shut, he slammed me up against the wall, hard enough to knock the breath from me momentarily. His mouth crashed into mine, his tongue sweeping at the seam of my lips. His hands cupped my face with a gentility at odds with the fierce need of his kiss, and then his hands moved down to my waist to grip my hips, pulling me against him.

The elevator doors slid open a minute later, and Nikolay lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom, kicking the door closed with his heel.

He laid me on bed and hovered above me. His mouth then covered mine, and our tongues tangled.

"Who do you belong to, Isa?"

"I'm yours."

He stood up and pulled me with him.

"So beautiful." He whispered as he reached out and touched my cheekbone. His fingertip scraped ever so gently across my cheek, up over my ear, brushing a loose tendril of hair away.

He reached behind me and grabbed the zipper of my dress, drew it down slowly. No part of him was touching me, but I felt his gaze as a caress. The zipper lowered, and my dress loosened. With one simple tug it looked at feet leaving me in my bra and panties.

He reached behind me again and unhooked my bra, tossing it aside. My panties were the next to go.

He stared at me for what felt like minutes before a growl left his lips, and he reached for me, grabbing my ass and jerking me against him, cupping the back of my neck and my ass to hold me flush against him.

Nik plundered my mouth with his, a kiss so furiously desperate that I was left breathless when he pulled away. He lifted me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, draped my hands behind his head and kissed him with as much passion as he kissed me with.

He walked back to the bed and dropped me down on it again. He then backed away and shed his jacket. I rose to a sitting position and watched as he then began unbuttoning his shirt.

Next he reached for his pants and soon we were both completely bare to one another.

Naked, he was a huge, hard specimen of perfect manhood, cut and toned muscles and light tan skin. It was the first time I'd realized that he had tattoos. A lot of them.

The sight of him made my mouth go dry, made my p*ssy clench and drip with desire, my core going wet as the fantasy of his powerful body covering mine became a reality. I then watched as he crawled onto the bed, my heart in my throat. I could barely breathe, but then his mouth was on mine and I didn't have to breathe, because he was my breath in that moment.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted my hips, seeking his hardness with my softness, finding his huge hard cock and sliding my slick heat along it, grinding against him.

"Please, Nikolay. Make love to me."

He made a move as to get off the bed but I grabbed him.

"Need protection, Isa." He said referring to a condom.

I shook my head. "I'm on the pill. I trust you."

"Haven't been with anyone in years, Isa." He said as he drew back, gripped himself in one hand and pressed the tip to my cl*t, slid it down my opening, and nudged into me.

I held still and breathed in his scent, staring up at his eyes as they locked on mine.

"More." I moved against him, rolling my hips to take more of him.

He groaned low in his chest. "More?" Nik's eyes were hooded, his gaze never wavering from mine as he inched himself deeper, his thick shaft filling me to aching fullness. "Like that?"

I shook my head. "No. Deeper. More."

He pushed in slow, achingly slow. I gasped, a high-pitched inbreath of surprise as he filled me. Holy shit. I felt like I was about to split apart.

He leaned down to kiss me, thrusting his tongue into my mouth and palming my breast as he stroked fully into me. Holy hell. I couldn't breathe, aching, burning, stretched. He didn't move, but I was shaking with delirium at the way he felt inside me, even motionless.

Then I kissed him. We kissed with ferocious intensity, mouth clashing, tongues tangling, breath coming ragged and harsh. And then he stroked into me, spearing me with his massive cock, sliding slowly so his head spread my p*ssy apart and took him into me to the root.

"Nikolay... ohhh...."

I was close. He knew it. Surely he felt it in the throbbing quiver of my p*ssy, the way my walls clenched around him, the way I couldn't slow my breathing, the way my hips were rising and falling on their own. But he was breathing hard, too, despite only having thrust into me a few times. Every muscle was tensed, making him a skin-soft sculpture of rock above me.

He pushed in, and this time he started a rhythm, an agonizingly slow pace meant to make me insane and succeeding. I moaned with each stroke, fighting to stay motionless as Nik teased and tortured me with slow thrusts, filling me inch by inch, splitting me apart with his slick, hard cock, then withdrawing just as slowly and leaving me aching with emptiness.

I felt the sweat that coated his body, heard his breathing coming in ragged pants, and felt his body shaking as he fought to hold the slow pace he'd made for himself.

"Faster, Nik. Please. Harder. Faster." I begged.

He groaned and put his weight on one hand, pulled my arms down over his head to rest on his shoulders.

"Hold on to me, Isa."

He sucked in a breath and let it out in a slow groan of relief as he started moving faster, increasing his pace. Faster and faster, each stroke ripping a gasp from me, until he was pounding into me and I was shrieking.

I felt his cock throb inside me at each deliberate, pounding thrust, and I knew he was close. I released my vaginal muscles as he pulled out, and tensed them when he thrust in, matching him, moving in the only way I could, clutching him so he could barely pull out.

He pressed a sloppy, passionate kiss to my lips, and I felt him trembling as wildly as I was, shaking all over, holding back, determined to draw this out as long as possible.

I then felt my orgasm seize my body, striking my nerves like hammers, every pleasure point on my body pulsing with brilliance.

I came, and I screamed. It wasn't a small breathless little shriek—oh no, this was a full-voiced scream, a sound louder than any I'd ever made in my life, a primal scream of raw ecstasy. I felt Nik slamming into me, his hips thrusting madly as he came and came and came, his hot seed flooding into me, stream after stream jetting against my walls.

I wrapped my heels around his back and ground my hips against his, my p*ssy clamped tight around his cock, my mouth against his shoulder, biting and sucking and kissing as I was wrenched and twisted by an orgasm that never seemed to end.

When it was over, his limp body collapsed beside mine. He pulled me over so that I was half laying on top of him.

"I love you, Isa."

"I love you too."

In that moment, everything was right. Everything was perfect. Everything was how it should've been.