Chapter 12

Songs:

Starlight- by Muse

Be Reasonable, Diane- by Speak

Undisclosed Desires- by Muse

Home- by Foo Fighters (oops)

Also, just a quick note, I'm doing a horrible thing that I'll surly regret later in life this weekend. There's this festival called Gala Days in the next town over to me, and theirs a princess pageant. I know. I can hear the uh-oh's already. Anyway, you guessed it. I'm a freaking princess for the whole weekend. this not only means I'm going to humiliate myself in front of the whole town, but I also can't write very much from Friday to Monday.

On the up side, I get free food:) so I wrote you a very long chapter and I hope you'll be happy with it. I might have enough time to write one more chapter for Sunday but I'm not sure.

Anyway, enjoy this bipolar chapter.

·····

We decide to go to the broadway show first. Mostly because I was dreading it, and the tickets were actually very expensive. And I had two of them for either the Thursday, Friday, or Saturday evening shows, or the Sunday matinee. and I hated matinees, so I was not seeing a broadway show that I would probably hate along with the timing that I will definitely hate.

Also, we woke up too late to do anything productive anyway.

So we decided that today, while we wait for the show, we would just 'chill' and by chill Jack and I meant plan pranks.

We had a series of pranks, all to be carried out in the order of The List which was all part of The Plan. There were 9 stages, and they had to carried out carefully and skilfully.

The first thing we had to do, though, was go searching for supplies. We came up with more ideas after thinking of what we should do to Ryan and Adam, and after cancelling out certain things that we simply just could not do (I was all for the 'releasing two goats in the building, one spray painted ONE and the other THREE' but Jack didn't know where we would get two goats in New York) we found simple but horrible things that would work just fine.

"We need five hundred paper cups," Jack says to me while looking through the kitchen cupboards. He told me how he had a tour bus that was always stocked with the dang cups, but it was somewhere in the city being repaired or something.

"Five hundred?" I ask. Jack nods, still looking around.

"It looks like we'd need more," I say, "from your room to Ryan's room is farther than to Adams room. Five hundred I'd say would work for just Ryans, we should add three hundred for Adams," I say. Since apparently Carl might have security cameras everywhere- he had once told Jack this to scare him, but Jack still thinks Carl actually might've done it- were not allowed to speak directly of The Plan.

"Okay then. Eight hundred," he says, "Look, here's four," he holds up a huge package of paper cups, labeled four-hundred. That's half.

We eventually decide to make a list of what we need to get.

1. Four hundred paper cups

2. At least four buckets

3. Vaseline

4. 2 Alarm clocks

5. Plastic wrap

We found a lot of plastic wrap in the kitchen, but Jack wasn't sure how much we'd need.

Eventually we took Carls car, which the boys had a habit of calling the Cab.

"No, it's CCab. With two Cs," Jack explains to me while pulling out of the back parking lot.