Chapter 19

····· KAYS POV·····

Jacks car is actually really comfortable, but I wished Jack had sat in the front. He's so damn stubborn sometimes, and he looks so uncomfortable squished in the back with me. But I'm also kind of glad he did sit with me, because he smells nice and it's easier to talk to him when I'm closer to him.

Ryan and Jack keep talking about random stuff, bickering about the name of the car(I'm just going to stick with the Bat Mobile) and once they add Adams name into the mix I tune them out.

"Kay?" Jack pokes my shoulder. I look over to see him grinning down at me. Even when he's sitting down he's so damn tall.

"Yeah?" I ask, blinking from being taken so quickly from my own thoughts.

"I said your name like, ten times," he grins even wider, his eyes almost squinting, I can hear Ryan laughing quietly in front of me.

"Oh. Sorry," I say, still blinking quickly.

"I was going to ask where you were thinking about sitting?" He asks, almost as if he's confused.

"I don't know. The closer to the front, the better," I say.

"Really?" I hear a curious Ryan ask.

"Yeah, so you can see and hear better. The best parts of what hung actors is there facial expressions or whatever, and you can't really see that one hundred yards away," I say.

"I wanna sit at the front then," Ryan decides.

"You already claimed the back! You said as far away as possible from us! You're not sitting with us!" Jack whines almost childishly and I try not to laugh.

"Ryan you can sit with us if you want," I say.

"I don't wanna!" He whines back.

"Then your not sitting in the front. It's two against one, sorry," I say giggling.

"That's not fair," he mumbles, "I'm the one driving,"

"It's my car!" Jack pipes in.

"Guys," I whine.

"Well whatever. Me and Kay are sitting in the front. You can sit where you want," Jack says.

"I'll sit in the front and bug you to move your scrawny butts," Ryan says, but he's still grinning.

"My butt is not scrawny!" Me and Jack say in unison, but we ignore each other.

"Okay! Ryan, we can make a deal," I say as Ryan pulls into the parking lot.

"We can all sit in the front. Chances are, this theatre is huge. It'll most likely have three rows of seating. Me and Jack will sit on one side, you can sit on the other, all of us in the front," I say. Ryan thinks about it, and Jack nods his head in defeat.

"Fine," he says.

We walk into the theatre and even two and a half hours before the show starts it's packed in here. We wait almost half an hour just in the line up to give them the tickets, and by the time we're inside, the seats are half full already. We make our way to the front, but it's blocked off with labels that read RESERVED so we sit as close to the front as possible. This line is almost full, but Ryan, being the stubborn one, sits at the far left side in one empty seat. For some reason I'm worried, even though he's a grown man and he's perfectly capable of sitting alone. But there's just so many people here.

I keep my mouth closed as Jack nervously takes my hand in his like earlier, and he leads me to the farthest right we can get. It's hard to find a group of two seats because people like to stupidly separate themselves by one seat, but we find two in between an obvious touring family with loud, heavy English accents and a man who's sitting alone with a clipboard in hand, as if he was planning on writing down the whole play.

Lights. (An AJR fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें