Chapter XVI - Warmth, joy... and love

A/N - Thank you so so much for the 700 reads!!!! I never thought I would reach this numbers and I couldn't be happier!!!! I love you all so so much and thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this story and for leaving you votes!❤️❤️❤️

Another A/N - For those who don't know, I'm updating every day, except Weekends and holidays, and if there is a day when I can't post I'll warn you, but there probably won't be any. If you have any questions fell free to ask away, and I'll answer everyone.

Bye my lovely Drarry shippers, and on with the story!

Harry's POV

After getting a few more clothes, Draco and I headed back to Hogwarts, and he had his hand around my waist the whole way. We didn't talk to each other, just shared a few small smiles.

As we entered our quarters I closed the door and took Draco's hands in mine, kissing them softly, and then we just stood there close to each other looking deep into each other's eyes.

I leaned in and kissed his lips again, and he kissed back immediately, with just as much passion, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I rested mine in his chest.

We stayed there kissing for a while until we both were gasping for breath, and then we smiled at each other.

It was already time for dinner, and we knew we needed to go to the Great Hall, since Dumbledore had told us to.

I pecked his lips one more time before starting to talk.

"Dray..."

"Hm?"

"We need to go to the Great Hall now... it's time for dinner." I told him.

"Oh..." he said, sounding disappointed. "Ok, then. Do you want to change into some of your clothes?"

"No, I like yours. They smell like you." I replied softly, and he smiled at me.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me, then started making our way to the Great Hall to eat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gryffindor's or Slytherin's?" I asked him, and he gave me a confused look. "Table. Gryffindor's or Slytherin's table."

"Oh, we can go to Gryffindor. None of my 'friends' would really enjoy having you there." he replied.

"If you don't like them why do you keep getting along with them?" I asked, as we were making our way to the Gryffindor table.

"It's just that it is not really wise to be in Slytherin and don't get along with the Slytherins, you see? It wouldn't work out well for me." he explained and I nodded.

We sat in front of Hermione and Ron, and as soon as she saw me her eyes widened.

"Harry! You're fourteen!" she exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess. How are you, 'Mione?"

"I'm fine, what about you two?" she asked.

"We're fine." I said, smiling and looking at Draco, who turned around and blushed. "You're so cute." I told him, making him blush harder.

"What the hell is going on here? Are you two like, a thing?" Ron asked, shocked.

"Ronald!" Hermione elbowed him. 

"It's okay 'Mione, don't worry." I said. "And, Ron, to answer your question-" I started, then grabbed Draco's chin and pecked his lips. "Kind of."

The Great Hall fell silent and everyone was staring at us.

Draco looked at me, with some kind of emotion I couldn't figure out, got up, and ran away.

"Dray!" I screamed, getting up to go after him. "Draco! Please!"

I ran and ran after him until we reached our quarters and he entered his room, locking it behind him.

I banged it and screamed at Draco to let me in, but he wouldn't even reply.

Then I gave up, and sank on the floor with my back in his door, hugging my knees close to my chest as tears fell from my eyes.

"D-Draco... please... just open the door..." I said, my voice shivering. "I'm sorry, Dray... please..."

"Why did you do it, Harry?" I heard a weak voice.

"I-I didn't know it would bother you... I'm so sorry..." I sobbed into my knees and after a while the door opened behind me, and Draco took me in his arms as we cried together.

"I'm so so sorry, Dray..." I whispered. "I-I just thought we had something... I-I thought you had felt what I felt..."

"And what is it that you felt, angel?" he said softly, and my eyes widened at the nickname he hadn't used since I turned fourteen.

"Warmth, joy... and love." I replied, looking deeply into his eyes, trying to figure out what he felt.

I didn't need to think about it anymore when he leaned in and kissed me with more passion than any other kiss we shared.

He licked my lips, asking for entrance, and I quickly gave it to him, and he explored my mouth with his tongue, as our lips moved in sync and our breaths were heavy.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before we broke the kiss and looked deeply into each other's eyes, and smiled.

"Merlin, my angel... you're so beautiful..." he whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you are..." I whispered back. "I'm sorry, Draco. I didn't know you would react that way..." I looked down.

"Oh, Harry... I just don't think it was a really good idea for you to kiss me in front of everyone."

"So you were scared about what other people thought of it?" I asked.

"I couldn't care less for what other people thought. It's just... if the word spreads, and my father hears about this, I'm scared he will disown me, you know, for being like, hm, gay..."

I caressed his cheek gently and took him in my arms, and ran my hands through his soft hair.

"I know he's not the best man in the world, but he's still my father... and-and I don't want for him to hate me..." he whispered.

"Dray... if he can't accept you as you are, do you really think it would be worth it to hide yourself forever?"

"I just don't want to be a disappointment..." he said quietly.

"And you won't be. Never. I love you, Dray. You took care of me for this past months and risked so much by doing that! I'm so so thankful for it." I told him, which earned me a smile from him.

"I love you too, my angel." he replied, and leant in to leave a quick peek in my lips, then resting his forehead against mine. "Well, I guess by tomorrow the whole school will know about the Malfoy-Potter kiss." he said, chuckling.

"Yeah..." I smiled softly at him.

"Let's go to sleep, shall we?" he asked, and I nodded.

We entered Draco's room, changed into nightgowns and layed under the covers, cuddled against each other, and we both fell asleep smiling.