Chapter XIX - DADA class

A/N - Thank you soo much for the 900 reads!! I don't even know what to say!! It means so so much to me that you guys keep reading and voting! So, to celebrate, this chapter is the longest one I ever wrote, with almost 1500 words!!! Enjoy!!!!

Harry's POV

I woke up around noon, refreshed from the nap and more calm about the previous events.

I just can't believe Draco never told me, I thought he trusted me... yes, I know it's awful and I understand he was afraid, but either way, I'm sure he knew I would figure it out sometime.

I just don't know how I didn't see it when he got dressed in front of me... did he use some kind of glamour? I don't know, but I don't want to worry about it now. All I'm worried about is how is he going to face the entire school after what happened...

I looked at him, and he was still deep in sleep, cuddled with me and with his arm still on my waist, and I knew I had to wake him up, he had already lost half of the day's classes, and I'm sure he wouldn't want to loose more.

I leaned down a little bit and planted a kiss to his forehead, and when he didn't seem to be waking up I started kissing his whole face, and when he groaned and buried his face in my neck I let out a giggle... way too girly if you may ask me... which left me embarrassed.

He looked up at me and kissed my nose softly, and I relaxed.

"Hi..." he said, sleepishly.

"Hi, sleeping beauty. Slept well?".

He hummed and nodded before yawning.

"How much did we sleep?" he asked.

"It's not a lot past noon now, so we can eat lunch here, then head to.. hmm... what class do we have?"

"I think DADA (A/N - Defence Against the Dark Arts, if you didn't figure it out). We are supposed to be starting on wandless magic... well, I'm not sure you will be allowed to do it, since it's only legal to start learning how to do it at sixteen."

"Technically, I am sixteen. But nevermind, I'll just keep you company." I replied.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to, Harry."

"Oh no, there's no way in hell I'm going to leave you on your own. And it's not up for discussions." I told him.

"You know you don't need to-"

"I'm coming."

"Ugh, fine." he groaned.

"Now, stay here as I make us some lunch." I said, as I started walking out of Draco's bedroom.

"No! Harry! I told you I-"

"I'm making lunch. And you can't stop me." I stoped him.

"Ugh. Stubborn."

"Ow, I wove you too!" I said in a babyish voice.

"Yeah, yeah. Now go, I'm hungry." he said, faking annoyance.

I laughed at him then left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we ate our lunch, Draco and I hung around for a while, then got ready and left for DADA.

As soon as we put foot inside the classroom, everyone went silent and stared at us, well, more specifically at Draco, with fearful and hateful eyes.

Draco looked down immediately, and I quickly reached for his hand and held it tightly, which earned gasps and whispers all over the class.

"So you recruited the Chosen One? Filthy Death Eater!" someone shouted, and almost everyone agreed.