Chapter XXV - Sectumsempra

Draco's POV

After I learned all about the patronus charm, I was exhausted. I felt like if I moved in the slightest way I would break, so I laid on the couch as Harry was making dinner.

"Sauce or no sauce?" I heard Harry asking from the kitchen.

"What are you making?" I asked back.

"Pasta, it's the fastest right now." he replied.

"Sauce."

"Okay! It'll be ready in about five minutes."

I waited a few minutes and soon Harry was entering the living room with two plates filled with pasta and meatballs, and he set them in the small table in front of the couch.

"Move, I have to seat." he said, and I groaned, as I sat up.

"Ughh! Magic tires!" I groaned.

"But wasn't it worth it? Now you can protect yourself from dementors. And you can also communicate through the patronus."

"Yes yes. I know how patronus' work, I'm the smart one, remember?" I said and he chuckled, before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"Let's eat, before it gets cold." he pointed, and I nodded, as we started eating.

"How can you make even pasta taste wonderful?" I asked, as I took a bite from the tasteful food.

"I don't know, it's just regular pasta!" he replied, laughing.

"Well, it's delicious."

"I'm glad you like it." he said, and stared at my face for a while, before dropping his head in a sad frown.

"What's the matter, angel?"

"Three days left... three days until we loose the most amazing thing in the world. And the love of my life." he almost-whispered, and it made my heart ache.

I hugged him, and we cried softly against each other, the food completely forgotten.

"Let's try to not think about that, love... let's make the most of our last three days..." I whispered into his ear, and he nodded.

After a while, we broke the hug, smiled at each other, and returned to eating.

"Oh, Harry. I've been meaning to ask, when the potion hit you, it made you forget everything before the age of five, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Then how did you know how to cast a patronus? Shouldn't you have forgotten about that?"

"I don't know! I didn't think about it! But I certainly remember Lupin teaching me in third year... how did that happen?" he said, confused.

"No idea."

"Does that mean I'm starting to change back to sixteen?" he asked.

"No! It doesn't! I hope so at least... you're only supposed to turn sixteen when you take the potion!" I stated.

"Yes, but... could it happen?"

"No... no. It can't and it won't. Maybe it was just some kind of gap. Ignore it, I think. At least for now." he nodded.

We finished our plates, and cuddled in the couch, Harry lying on my chest, and my hands around his waist.

"Love you, angel." I whispered.

"Love you too, dragon." he whispered back, and, like that, we fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday morning greeted us with, yet again, two voices whisper-yelling at each other in the other side of the living room. Why don't Hermione and Ronald take their discussions outside, for Merlin's beards! Some people want to sleep!

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, quickly closing them again because of the sudden light.

"Oh, hi, Draco! Sorry we woke you... we didn't expect you to be sleeping here. May I ask why are you sleeping here?" Hermione asked.

"Hi, Hermione. May I ask why are you two always waking us up with fights? For Merlin's sake, just kiss already!" I said, annoyed, and they both blushed. "Come on! Everyone knows you like each other! Just do us all a favour and get together already!".

"T-That's not the point!" Hermione complained.

"Mind your own business!" Ronald said, a little bit too loudly, which made Harry groan into my chest and drowning his face closer to it.

"Good. Now you've woken Harry up!" I said, and Ronald looked other way. "Morning, sleepy head! How did you sleep?" I asked Harry softly, and he answered me with a groan. "Come on, love. We need to get ready for our first defence and attack class."

"Ugh. Morning, dragon." he whispered in a husky and tired voice. "Morning 'Mione, Ron." he said a little bit louder.

"Hi Harry." they both said at the same time, which caused them to blush.

Harry chuckled lightly into my chest, before kissing me sweetly, and, with another groan, getting up, and I instantly missed his warmth wrapped around me.

He stretched his arms and held his hand to help me get up aswell, and we walked into our bedroom.

I took off my shirt, and I heard Harry gasp in horror.

I turned around, and his face was shocked, and worried.

He kept his eyes in my chest and stomach, and when I looked down to see what he was looking at, I realised it was the scars. The scars he had forever marked me with, a few months ago.

He walked closer to me, while looking deeply into my eyes, and when he was only a few inches apart from me, he put his hand to the scars, and traced them with his fingers, which sent shivers to my whole body.

"Who did this to you?" he whispered.

"It doesn't matter..." I whispered back, not wanting him to know he had done this.

"Draco... please, tell me." his eyes were pleading me to talk, but I just couldn't tell him the truth.

"Harry, it's alright, it was a long time ago..."

"How long?"

"Five months and a few weeks..." I said, almost inaudibly.

"That's before-"

"You turned five, yes."

"Draco... did I do this?" 

I tried to turn my face away, but he grabbed it and made me look into his beautiful green eyes.

"I did... oh, Draco! I'm so sorry... so sorry..." he said, hugging me closely.

"It's okay, Harry... it's okay... I had deserved it, I was about to throw an unforgivable at you. Seeing it another way, you saved me from going to Azkaban, right? Don't feel bad about it, love, please... and I forgave you long ago, so don't worry."

"How can I not worry, Dray? I hurt you..." he started but I stopped him planting a passionate kiss on his beautiful lips.

I broke the kiss after a few moments, resting my forehead against his.

"It's completely fine, angel... I love you, and I would still do even if you repeated this or if you won't feel the same way, my heart will always beat for you..."

He kissed me again.

"And mine beats for you." he whispered, before leaning in and kissing me harder, and we broke away panting after a few minutes.

"Oh, Merlin!" Ronald said. "You could have warned! I have been knocking for about five minutes! Now I'll never get that image of my mind!" he complained, before storming out, leaving Harry and I laughing.