Chapter XVIII - Death Eater

Draco's POV

I woke up several times during the night, as I kept having nightmare after nightmare, and as I casted a Tempus, I noticed that it was six a.m., and I saw no point in going back to sleep just to wake up half an hour next.

My back was slightly sore, for sleeping on the couch, but I was comforted knowing I had Harry still in my arms, breathing softly into my chest.

I smiled at how adorable he looked like that, cuddled against me, and for a few seconds I forgot about my loose father, and focused instead in the happiness I felt just by knowing Harry would be here for me... well, at least for the next less than two weeks he would. But I didn't want to think about that, or I knew my emotions would overwhelm me, and that could lead to another panic attack.

I layed there, looking at Harry and massaging his hair softly for about forty more minutes, until he shifted slightly and slowly opened his eyes.

"'Morning, Dray." he said in a tired and husky voice.

"Hi there, sleepyhead." I replied, smiling at him, and he smiled back.

Then he groaned and pulled himself up, so he was sitting on the couch, freeing me from his weight so I could get up aswell.

I sat up next to him, and he leaned his head in my shoulder, yawning.

"What time is it?" he asked.

I casted a Tempus again.

"Six forty-three."

"Ugh! So early!" he groaned, launching himself into my lap and resting his head there dramatically. "Whyyyy!"  

I chuckled at him and ruffled his hair, which earned me a soft smile.

"I get it you're tired, but we have classes, and I would appreciate actually having time to have breakfast today. So get your lazy arse up and go get ready." I informed.

"Ugh. Yes, Sir." he said, sarcastically, before getting of my lap and standing up, stretching his arms and yawning again. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay." I replied.

"I won't be long, don't worry. Well unless, of course, you want to join." he said, smirking at me as I blushed tremendously.

"Harry!" I shouted, awkwardly.

"I take that as a no?" he asked, faking a pout.

I gave him a look and he shook his head.

"Your loss." he stated, winking at me, before turning around and leaving. "If you change your mind you know where to find me!" he shouted from the bathroom.

"Harry!" I shouted back, and I heard him laugh.

He's going to be the death of me... I thought, shacking my head and brushing my face with my hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Harry and I were ready, we left to have breakfast, sitting at the Gryffindor table.

Weasley hadn't been cured from the boneless thing yet, so it was just Hermione and us.

Breakfast was calm until a group of Gryffindors came and sat at the table, looking at me and laughing.

"Look, the Death Eater is still here!" one of them said.

"I wonder how much longer will it take for him to go join his filthy father!" another said.