Chapter XXX - Always and Forever

Harry's POV

After I left our quarters, I went to a few places around the castle, getting everything done for the amazing date I has planned with my boyfriend.

It took my about fifty minutes to get everything done, and when all was ready, I walked back to the quarters, only to find Draco sitting on the couch, hugging his knees and crying silently.

"Dray? What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"N-Nothing... everything's fine." he said, trying to sound convincing, but failing miserably.

"I know you, love... I know you're not okay... can you tell me what happened?"

"W-Why did you leave?" he whispered.

"To prepare the date... don't you want to go? We can stay here if you want to..." I said, sounding a little bit disappointed.

"It's not that... you didn't let me speak when I tried to protest against you leaving... I just didn't want to be left alone... b-but it's okay now, you're here."

"Oh, Draco..." I said, walking closer to him, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm sorry... I should have listened to you... but I'll make it up to you, I promise. You'll love what I have planned."

He looked up and gave me a soft smile, and I leaned in to leave a peck on his lips.

"Then let's go." he said, sounding happier now.

I waited for him to get dressed, and then we left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked outside the castle, and Draco kept giving me confused looks, but I would just smile at him.

Then we reached the Forbidden Forest, and Draco stopped.

"Harry... where are we going? It's dangerous here!" he protested.

"Do you trust me?" I asked and he nodded. "Then come." I said, reaching for his hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

We walked through the immensity of threes, all lined up, one next to the other, until we reached a small place that looked like a cavern, covered in plants that were forming some kind of curtain, taking the entrance away from view.

I let go of Draco's hand, and went to draw the plants away, revealing a big hole that led to somewhere else.

I motioned for Draco to pass, and I heard him gasp as soon as he entered.

"Where did you find this place?" he asked, and I walked to stand next to him.

The place was a big clearing, filled with flowers and grass, a small river passed across it, fading into the small mountains, which held a beautiful waterfall, that reflected a rainbow to the sky.

"I usually come here to think." I replied.

"It's beautiful..." he whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you." I said, and he chuckled.

"You're so lame." he said, and I kissed his cheek.

"I love you..." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too..." he whispered back. "So, what do you have planned?"

I pointed to a blanket and a basket by the river, and I saw him smile.

"Follow me." I said, and he did.

I walked to the place where the blanket and basket laid, and sat on top of the blanket, Draco doing the same.

I opened the basket, taking out Draco's favourite sandwiches and butterbeer.