Bio

-  Name: SL4Y3R, codename: "Slayer"

-  Real Name: Unknown

-  Age: Unknown

-  Family: Unknown

-  Look/Appearance: 5'8", male, flat messy brown black, brown eyes, pale ivory skin, red t-shirt, black jacket with a hood, cargo blue jeans, brown leather belt, gray shoes with red at the bottom and sides where the heel is, a blue glow in the center of his chest, looks like a 21 year old, and has "SL4Y3R" written on him right arm.

(He looks like that, but remove the ears, and sword. And make the sleeves longer then you have a perfect match.)

-  Semblance: Ironbody/Invincibility, red color, surrounds his whole body. Can only be triggered when he's completely pissed off and only last for short time. When activated any attacks that hit him will not affect or faze him, but he starts to quickly drain his energy/stamina and when depleted he collapses, his armor disappears, and can't move his body, or he passes out completely.

-  Equipment: ( X-X-- Means equipment)
X-X--  Transfer Cores: Inside his head, chest, and both arms and legs to transfer the armor that he wants to him.
X-X--  Chest Core: His source of power, kinda like a battery. It very slowly regenerates power when he's in standby mode, but regenerates quicker when he sleeps. If the power reaches 0, then he's put into sleep mode. However, if it gets damaged then he'll die.
X-X--  Warp Pack: An indestructible small flat disc that's attached to the back of Slayer's belt. It stores all his weapons, armors, and ammo in.

 It stores all his weapons, armors, and ammo in

(This is his armor. It's called Shadow Core Armor.)

-  Armor Abilities: Improves his fighting style. A HUD to check the status of his health, armor, weapons, ammo, and a map display. Allows him to dash in mid air or on the ground. Keeps his semblance in check. Has thrusters on it's back and legs to help Slayer fly for a short time and move around on the ground with ease. Can equip one weapon in each hand and legs, and can equip two on each shoulder. Can change equipment at any time.

-   Hand Weapons: Pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, SMGs, light heavy machine guns, sniper rifles, grenade launchers, laser rifles, mini guns, RPGs, hidden blades (on top of both wrists that extends out like a sword), plasma blades, and a shield with hidden blade at the bottom.

-  Shoulder Weapons: Missiles, seeking missiles, mine dropper, flares, and hi powered laser cannons.

-  Leg Weapons: Missiles, seeking missiles, and flares.

-  Back Weapons: Flight Boosters (Helps him maneuver through the air with ease.), and Ammo Pack (Allows him to fire his weapons without reloading, but it also weighs a ton and slows him down.)