Keiti's Bio

A/N: The reason why I'm making a bio for this character is so that you'll know who she is and what she's capable of... or something along those lines, I don't know. I guess I just don't want to go through the whole process of explaining things about her during the story.

Anyways, she's the last new character that I'll be adding to the story, and the reason why I didn't do a bio page for her at the beginning is because I didn't want you to know that she was going to be in the story. I wanted it to be a surprise, and I believed that it worked on surprising you. (Hopefully it did.)

Oh yeah, one more thing. All pictures in this story, except for the title picture and Slayer's armor are made by me. And I don't own RWBY, Rooster Teeth does. But, I do own the two characters that I made.

---------------------------------------------------------

- Name: Keiti

-  Age: 23 (Before she spent 20 years in a frozen capsule)

-  Family: Meda (AKA Slayer)

-  Look/Appearance:

5'6", female, pale ivory skin, long white hair, wearing a turquoise shirt and pant, a custom hand made "V for Vendetta" necklace, brown boots, a orange and black sword on her back, and a orange and black knife on the side of her belt

- Semblance: Rapid Chameleon: Increases her speed, agility, stealth, and turns her and her weapons invisible.

-  Weapon: Molten Knight (Sword/Assult Rifle) and Steel Razor (Knife/Bayonet/Sniper Mode)

The knife has three transformations on it. It can turn into a knife, a bayonet to attach to the bottom of her Molten Knight in gun form, and a sniper mode which turns into an attachment for her Molten Knight to turn it into a sniper. Molten Knight can fire dust while Steel Razor can infuse dust into the blade.

- Skills/Abilities: She is Slayer's mechanic. She fixes Slayer's weapons, armor, and body which includes his core. Anything that's mechanical, she can fix it. In combat, she's fine on her own since she can use her semblance and become stealthy like a ninja and can fight like a warrior. But, when she's teamed up with Slayer, they become the ultimate team. Slayer will do close up attacks while Keiti attacks from long range or mid-range. She also acts as a support for Slayer when they fight together, and if anyone tried to hurt her then Slayer would immediately go to defend her.

- Bio: She is Meda's (AKA Slayer's) sister. She's been with him ever since her was born. When they were kids, they didn't get along with each other until they started to grow up and become adults, and now they help and protect each other. But, neither her or Meda remember who their parents are or what their last name is.

When Meda volunteered to be Atlases test subject/experiment, she didn't want him to do it since it would of been dangerous. But, she knew that she couldn't convince him since he knew that if it worked then he could protect her and others from harm. When the test/experiment was a success, she was happy the he was still alive and that he still looked like himself, but also sad since he had to spend a lot of time with Atlas due to them having to run a lot of tests and taking him out on missions. Over the years she started to take mechanice and engineering lessons so that she would be able to help Meda in case he was hurt. She learned pretty quick and was soon able to make the exact same things that Atlas scientists and engineers could and she was still improving. When Atlas was starting to abuse and neglect Meda, she was the only one that helped him get through the hard times and always loved and cared for him. But, little did she know, she was also the only one that kept him sane and from going out of control.

But, that all changed when some Atlas soldiers hunted her down and shot her. Before she lost consciousness, she remembered seeing her brother blowing up the allyway. And then regaining conscious for a few seconds and seeing someone carrying her to safety. She was badly injured and since Meda destroyed a nice chunk of Atlas, the medicine supplies were low, so they put her inside of a capsule and froze her for 20 years. Once Atlas had the medicine and technology to treat her, they unfroze her and told her everything. Although, they told her that her brother was dead, but she didn't believe them and left Atlas to search for him. Since Vale was closer, she decided to go there first.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello readers. If you like reading my story, then please comment, vote, or add them to your library so that I know that you're enjoying them. It's been an EXTREMELY long time since I've written a story and I have to say that this is the best one that I've made, and I really like writing this story. Seeing people read/viewing it is awesome and all, but I don't want to write something that no one will want to read cause then it'll be nothing but a waste of time, you know?

So, please comment, vote, and/or add it to your library so I know that you're enjoying it and that you want to read more, okay? Alright, I hope guys and gals have a good day.