Chapter 3

[Thought]

Slayer's POV

I woke up the next morning at 7:30am. I checked my battery percentage and it said that I was at 80%. Guess wearing the armor took more energy out of me than I thought. I grabbed the uniform that Ozpin gave me then walked into the bathroom and hopped into the showers. Yeah, my body may be made out of metal, but the skin coating and the hair that Atlas put on this body needed to be washed exactly like a normal human would. After I got done and dried off, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:00am. I put on my uniform and walked to my first class with a man named, Professor Port.

-Time skip-

I arrived at the classroom and opened the door.

Slayer: Hello?

Port: Ah, hello! Come in my boy! Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?

As I walked up to Port, I looked around the room and that there wasn't may students in his class. Which was weird since he was the teacher that's supposed to teach us about grimms.

Slayer: Are these all your students?

Port: No, eight of them are still missing.

Slayer: Would you mind if I waited for them before I do it?

As soon as I said that, eight familiar students rush in.

Ruby: We made it!

Port: Barely. Now take your seats. There's someone who'd like to introduce himself.

Slayer: [I didn't ask to introduce myself, you told me to, you dick!]

As soon as the students took their seats, Port told me to go ahead and introduce myself. I sighed and looked towards the students.

Slayer: My name is Slayer. It's nice to meet you all.

I said with a slight bow. I heard a few quiet gasps, but I'm guessing that they're from the students that know me. As I stood up, I was hit in the face by a wadded paper ball. I picked it up and saw a guy with a brown buzz cut hair chuckling.

Port: Mr. Winchester, was that appropriate?

Winchester: What? I didn't do it.

He said with a smirk on his face.

Slayer: It's okay, Professor Port. It's not your fault that he acts like a 5 year old instead of an adult.

The whole class chuckled, except for Winchester who was getting angry and was about to stand up, but Port told him to sit down. I walked to my seat and sat down in the back of the room. We all listened to Port tell his story about when he was a kid and it was extremely boring, and the watched Weiss fight a small Boarbatusk.

-Time skip-

I grabbed my lunch and was going to sit a a table alone when-

Yang: Hey, over here!

I turned to see the students that I met in Emerald Forest sitting at a table with Yang pointing at a seat next to her.

Yang: So, are you the same one that saved us back in Emerald Forest?

She asked as I sat down and ate my sandwich. How can a robot eat? Well, my heart and brain still need food and liquids to function.

Slayer: Yup. Surprised?

Nora: Well, yeah! Of course we are! We thought you were a robot or something!

Ren: Nora!

Nora: What? It's the truth.