Chapter four

(Harry's POV)

We walk through the dense, dark woods that are behind my house, holding hands and sharing laughs every now and then. Drew and I are best friends. He doesn't know that I'm in love with him, and I plan on keeping it that way.

We find a small waterfall in the middle of the woods, and we sit near it, enjoying eachother's company.

We start talking about life in general. Drew's real mum forced him come stay with his dad and step-mum for the Summer, and they live next door to me. I immediately became Drew's best friend, and we're pretty much attached at the hip.

We spend our evenings going on walks and to the park. We have had several sleepovers this Summer, which isn't an easy thing. I usually have to restrain myself from attacking his lips while he's sleeping. Basically, this Summer hasn't been easy. Especially when I have to hide my feelings-

Catching me off guard, Drew suddenly presses his hands gently on my chest, making me lean backwards so my back was pressed against the mossy, wet ground. My breathing starts getting heavy, and I can feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Drew smirks, keeping his lips hovered over mine. I gulp nervously, wondering if he wants me to kiss him. "Why are you so nervous?"

"I- I don't know," I mumble. Drew's now hovering on top of me, with his legs tangled  with mine. His hands are pressed down on either side of my head, stopping it from rolling to the side like I want to. My eyes are locked with his, and I try to avoid eye-contact, but it's nearly impossible to resist his brown, beautiful, enchanting eyes.

He suddenly presses his lips on mine, and at first, I'm shocked. Soon, I melt into the kiss and start to enjoy it. His lips left mine and trailed down my jawline, then onto my neck, where he started biting and nibbling on the skin.

"W-wait . . . what are you doing?" I ask him in between hot breaths, staring down at his dirty blond hair. He doesn't respond. He just continues to kiss my neck. He grinds down on me and I groan inhumanly. I buck my hips to make friction and roll my eyes to the back of my head.

"Drew. . . ugh," I moan as he licks my neck again, flicking his tongue against my collar bone.

His fingers start trailing down my toned chest while he kisses me, and his hands stop at my zipper. He starts kissing roughly down my chest,

"Drew . . . I-I love you," I blurt out. My cheeks burn and I feel redness rising to my cheeks. I stare down at his body while his hands trailed over my chest.

"I love you, too." he mutters against my chest. His hand tugs down on my zipper.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm buzzing off, and I jolt up from my bed with my breathing dark and heavy. Shit. I had another dream about Drew.  I've been having them more frequent lately, and they arn't just ideas from my crazy imagination.  They're all memories.

I wipe my hand against my forehead, feeling the thin layer of sweat. Frustrated with myself, I slam my fist against my alarm clock to shut it up.  It shouldn't be this difficult to get over Drew. I don't know why I keep dreaming about him.

I moan and dig my face deeper into my pillow, not wanting to wake up and go to school.  The dream put me in a shitty mood.  I always dream about Drew recurrently. Every single night I do, and it's starting to piss me off.

I've been trying to forget about him, but my frequent dreams and flashbacks are making it quite impossible. I keep forcing myself to flirt with girls, hoping it will stop my feelings for Drew, but it never works.