4.

Disclaimer: This chapter includes mature scenes of the same sex. If this triggers you, you're free to skip this chapter.

Gianni

We didn't want leave Arianna after that episode but both Stephen and I knew Michael will be able to calm her.

"She'll be fine. She's a bit shaken up with what that idiot tried to pull," Stephen said from beside me. I can feel his anger rising. Though he had a quiet demeanor, he was the most dangerous among the three of us. Ari is a sister to us and we were protective of her.
I reached across and took hold of his hand, I felt his grip tighten on mine before I lifted his to my lips.

"No killing as yet. Don't want to freak Ari out with the sudden disappearance of the douche," I said.

"I hated how he slandered her name. At least send two of the boys his way," he argued slumping in his seat.

"I will. Give him time. We will get his information by the time and make sure she gets that restraining order."
He nodded in agreement, leaving us in silence as I drove him back to his office building.

"Dinner tonight?" He asked caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I'm up for it. Wanna go out?"

"I miss your cooking. Let's stay in tonight," he said putting our joined hands on his thigh. Turning into the underground car park of his building, I found a spot away from the elevator and wandering eyes. Shutting off the car, I held him by the scruff of his neck and claimed his lips in a bruising kiss.
Our conversation over lunch with me unable to tell my brother about my sexuality and us scared me. It scared me that I will lose him.
Feeling him surrender to me reassured me a bit but I needed more. His hands ran up my arms, taking position on my neck. His lips moving against mine, the faint scent of his cologne, the softness of his hair, little things like that I treasured when I'm with him.
Slowly he ended our forceful kiss. "You need to stop bringing yourself down, G. I love you just the way you are," he said against my lips.

"I want to make you proud. Keeping this part of me hidden from my family is like living a double life. I don't want you thinking I'm a coward," I replied pulling away from him.

"G. Do you want me to call Ari? You know she will put it much more eloquently just how much you mean to me," he said with sly smile. Our friend had a way in getting a point across to us, no-filter, of what the other person was trying to convey to us. When she talks, we listen.

"With her state of mind, I will hear so much more. I'm sorry, love. I guess after dad's death I want to be in Ray's good graces no matter what. Growing up apart we always had this strain. Dad was more strict with him while he let me choose my own path. Whether it was under the family business or straight blue collar, he wouldn't mind. Raizon had no choice.  I always felt guilty because of that you know and want him to see me as a brother. The Perfect brother. I know I'm being silly but...."

"You want approval from him," he ended for me.

"Yeah. Is that bad?"

"No it isn't, baby. Look, I'm not pushing you to do this. I.. I just... I want to.... oh god.."
I was confused. Turning in the driver's seat to face him, I saw the nervousness and apprehension on his face. I've never seen him act this way. Where was my quiet strength? The man who always knows what to say to calm me or make me happy.

"Love? What's wrong?" I asked running my fingers through his Blonde hair, tugging at it as a form of teasing.

"I love you, Gianni," he said.
My body relaxed immediately not just by his words but by the truth in them. He leaned forward and pulled me into a kiss that shook me to the core. Every turn of our heads made the kiss even more intense, my heart was racing too fast, I couldn't catch my breath but his lips, his touch were my addiction.
I didn't  know how long we were in our little bubble but the ringing of his phone shattered it.