0.2

Tom P.O.V

There she walked in, the mysterious girl every boy was eyeing. She had big green eyes, that were with no doubt  filled with secrets that had yet to be discovered. She had long brown hair that cascaded down her back, and it had a nice contrast with her slightly tanned skin.

 When the wolf whistles reached her ears she stiffened for a moment and then took a deep breath. What was she hiding?

I continued reading my book, desperate to find things out about my family but couldn't help but  looking and listening to the girl, with the oh so perfect mask. That stupid Parkinson girl was still talking to her and sat down at the table and gestured for her to sit down too. She looked rather annoyed but kept her fake smile on.

I would like to pretend that she wasn't interesting, but she was different. '' She is Loella Wilson'' I heard Parkinson say. Loella. I had to admit that it was a pretty name and not very common. I had never heard someone with that name before. A lot better than the name Tom if you ask me. 

What was her last name again? I thought it was Wilson. Now I can do some research.

I looked back at my book and started to read again. I felt eyes burning holes at me and was sure this wasn't  just someone from my ' fan club' , which I did not appreciate in the slightest . I knew that it had to be Wilson.  My cover charm flickered for a second and I looked up. I met her dark mysterious green eyes and was sure she read the cover because she seemed to be thinking about it .

I tried to keep eye contact and to read her mind but, she had strong walls that were surrounding her. How did she do that? Was she an occlumens? It did automatically mean that I was correct and she was hiding something, something big.

I looked slightly aggravated and she did not even look slightly intimidated . 

'' That is Tom Riddle'' Parkinson spoke to Wilson who switched her attention back to her. 

'' He is a prefect and top of almost every class'' she continued. Wilson smirked and I saw a glimpse of evil appearing in her eyes but after a second it was already gone.

'' Isn't he handsome?'' I heard the dreamy voice again. I looked at Wilson to see how she would respond, but she just stared back at me deep in thoughts.

What are her secrets? I had the strange urge to find out.

The sorting began and the new Slytherins walked over to our table. I wasn't paying attention to Wilson and when I looked back at where she was seated, I noticed that she was still there, but something was off. She didn't seem to be in thoughts anymore and her eyes looked empty. She just sat there emotionless.

No one else seemed to notice since they were all focussed on the sorting. My eyes caught sight of a moving shadow which was weird because nobody moved. When I looked back at Wilson she blinked a few times and waved her wand. Her image flickered for a second and her eyes changed from emotionless to full with mystery again.

Where did she go? And what was that for spell? I had never seen such a thing or even read about it  for that matter. She looked around her to see if anybody noticed when her eyes met mine.

She gave me one of her sickly sweet smiles, and her attention went back to the speech Headmaster Dippet was giving. Old fool. Believed everything I said. My gaze went to Dumbledore whos' eyes gazed from me back to Wilson. He probably knew why she was special. All the food appeared on the table and everyone started to eat like animals. Wilson looked at the food on the table and she seemed to be in doubt.

She took out a vile with a light purple potion in it and drank it all. She threw it on her plate and walked away after saying goodbye to Parkinson and Malfoy. She looked over to me one last time and then winked.

It wasn't a wink like all the other girls gave me but more like a ' I know something you don't ' wink.

I will know. Soon enough.

A/N First Tom pov, comment what you think :)