1.1

A/N There's a time skip to Christmas, enjoy :)

Loella P.O.V

Tomorrow was Christmas.

All the students who are going home will leave this afternoon. I will stay at Hogwarts because I don't have a place to stay. Everyone was always so annoyingly happy around this time.

I remember I was too.

My sister and I would always decorate the house together, and I would help my mother with making dinner. I would lie if I said that it didn't bother me.

There was also something else that is bothering me. I am almost through my potion. I have to make a new cauldron, otherwise I would go mad. I had to use less than usual. My head ached and every time I closed my eyes, I would see flashes of my memories. There was something different about it.

It used to be the same flashback over and over again. But this time more recent memories would flow into my mind. Was it guilt?

No it couldn't be.

They deserved it. Life wasn't good enough for them. They didn't deserve to use the same oxygen as the worthy.

They killed my family, they broke me. And no one does that. I survived 6 years without people who cared about me.

I am fine on my own.

Giving up would be easy. Leaving this world would be easy. I don't value my life. I wasn't afraid of death.

I still remember what my father always said to me.

* Flashback* (third person pov).

There was a small living room with a couch and a fire place.

It was home.

There was a little girl and an older man. Father and daughter. He was teaching her to make a potion. He was a brilliant man with a lot of knowledge. He was married to a smart and beautiful woman.

They were exceptional.

The couple had two daughters. One of 8 years old, and one of 17 years old. What they knew was that they were special. The younger daughter, still innocent and kind-hearted, didn't know about her destiny. She had a strong mind. Stronger than her parents, or anyone. She never trained occlumency but no one could ever enter her mind.

'' Father, this is already the third time I have tried! And it still isn't as good as yours.''

The older man looked up at the girl and his hazel eyes softened.

'' Never give up sweetheart. You can do it. Never forget what I am going to say now: you are strong, and one day you have to choose between what is easy and what is right. Always choose right. Giving up is the first step of losing your life. Me and your mother believe in you. Promise me, that you do it, for us.''

The little girl looked shocked and read her fathers expression. She had to choose one day? Normally her parents were there to help her. They believed in her, and so did she in them.

'' I promise.'' She said more serious then she had ever been.

Her father smiled at her and spoke again.

'' Now try again, princess.''

The girl who had learned to read when she was younger, read all the steps again.

'' Stir 5 times clockwise.'' She mumbled to herself.

'' The ingredients will mix better if you stir 3 times clockwise, and 2 times counter clockwise.'' She continued mumbling to herself. She stirred and moments later the white smoke came out of the cauldron.