1.6

Loella P.O.V

I woke up because someone was pounding on my door. How lovely my sleep was.

For some reason the effects of the potion reduce every day.

With one wave of my hand, my hair and make-up were fixed.

Wandless magic, something so unclear.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Before me stood Riddle with an annoying grin plastered on his face.

'' Good morning darling."  He made it clear he knew his role. I didn't expect it from him, but he has probably his own nasty plan.

'' Good morning my love.'' I replied and kissed his cheek. He tensed , and right on that moment all the kids walked by.

The whispering started, and I had a satisfied look on my face. Something was off about Riddle though. Instead of the cold hard eyes I was used to, they looked actually normal.

He grabbed my hand and started to walk to a hall. I felt some sort of weird feeling in my stomach. Was I sick? No I was never sick. It couldn't be something bad I ate because I don't eat. What was it?

It actually felt... pleasant? No. It was most certainly not pleasant. My focus went back to the location I now stood in, and saw a long old table with bowls of porridge. I sat down next to Riddle and it came to my notice that everyone was looking at our intertwined hands.

The fear that you could once see was now replaced by something else. Hope maybe? I smirked of pure amusement.

How horrible could Riddle really be? I actually had a certain amount of respect for that guy. He scared them to silence.

While I did everything ' the nice way ', he did everything his own twisted, but brilliant way.

'' Hey freak!''

I turned around to see who said that,  and of course it was the fat boy. I looked into his eyes and I could easily read his mind without him even noticing.

Billy Stubbs.

The ow so disgusting favourite boy from the orphanage. Riddle his hands tightened the grip on the table edge and his jaw clenched .

He couldn't use magic outside Hogwarts.

What a pity.

Riddle grew up here, in this very place.

'' Excuse me?'' I asked and raised my eyebrow.

'' You got yourself a girlfriend?'' he started and just ignored me. Nobody ignores me. He is going to pay for it soon. His gaze fell on me and he started to talk again.

'' In a matter of time he will kill you. I swear he is a psychopath." He spat.

'' In a matter of time I will kill you. Besides psychopaths have an unsteady mind, and I am very sure that is not the case. So why won't you just get yourself a girlfriend and get the hell out of your own misery? Not the strength? Pity.''
I replied coolly.

My face expression was blank, and I didn't even had to raise my voice .

He was dumbfounded and his mouth dropped open. To make it even worse I kissed Riddle in front of everyone who was looking interested at us. He tensed again but luckily got the clue. A loud hiss came from the fat boy his mouth. A few seconds later he stormed out.

Good. I almost couldn't breath anymore.

I got that weird feeling in my stomach again, and started to get paranoid. I stood up and walked to the door, only to be stopped by the boy I just kissed seconds ago.

'' Follow me.'' He said calmly.

I didn't like to be told what to do, but since I kind of ruined it for myself I followed him without any objections.

We arrived at his room, and he slammed the door shut.

'' Why did you do that?'' he asked calmly. I haven't heard his harsh tone for a full day now.

Let's write this in all the History books.

'' Defending you or kissing you?'' I asked coolly.

'' Both."

'' Because he needed to know he is beneath us. He is nothing more than a worthless muggle.'' I answered.

His eyes turned into amusement and evil.

'' Very true. You should join me, imagine what we can do together.'' He said.

'' Do not manipulate me. Our prospect on the world is different'' I said and looked into his eyes.

'' Is it?''

Was he going to let me doubt? The worst part is that it was actually working.

'' Why did you kiss me?'' he asked.

'' It may have come to your notice, but the people in here are not exactly loved.'' I said and his eyes hardened.

Something so sensitive.

'' The worst thing is to feel unloved, and by seeing someone in the same situation who has found happiness again is something painful. That is why I kissed you. It has hurt him more than he realised."

'' Like you? Does it hurt you to see someone in the same situation happy?'' He asked. His tone changed back into the fake politeness.

'' No. There is absolutely no one with the same situation as me.'' I replied.

'' And why would that be?''

'' I don't think that is any of your business Riddle'' I hissed.

You better keep your nose out of my life or secrets.

'' Back on last name base now, are we?'' He asked and sat down on his bed.

'' We are alone now. I do not feel the urge to call you any different than your last name'' I said.

'' So it is an act? Your cover is crumbling down'' he said mockingly.

'' Sometimes you need to... rebuild it.'' I said with a pause in my sentence.

'' Did you feel anything with the kiss?'' he asked casually.

Did I? It wasn't making me sick. I wasn't sure, so I did what I always do; lying.

'' No."

He smirked and stood up. '' Don't lie to me."

'' I will be back in the evening.'' I said, and walked quickly out of his room before my face would give anything away. 

I was going to the memorial from my mother. It would be her birthday today.

As soon as I took a step out of the orphanage, I apparated. When the body's were found they decided to bury the corpses in a cemetery. I only know because I remember the day that I was brought to a room with a table and a newspaper. The official declaration of death.

I walked past all the graves until I saw the names.

                   Wilson family

             Loved parents and daughters

Bruce Wilson. Valentina Wilson. Clara Wilson. Loella Wilson.

                     Rest In Peace                                      

I had my own grave. The old me had died, indeed. Was I lucky? I am not so sure. Life is nothing more than a beautiful lie. Death, was the painful truth. My day would come eventually.

Faith is something you can't control no matter how much power you have. I took my wand out, and muttered a spell. Black roses started to appear. 

My mother's favourite.

The truth was that I was an orphan as well. I was just as unloved as everyone in the orphanage. That's how I knew how to hurt the boy. It was mostly my own pain, I reflected.

A/N
So they kissed wohoo, I kinda liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️