3.4

Loella pov

A month has past, and people are still tense and teachers still have a worried look on their face. It probably doesn't help that people of the ministry of magic have made an appearance more than the usual standards.

Those fools.

They think that after they have caught the 'monster' everything is safe again. It is never the real monster that is the problem, sure, they do all the damage, but his master, leader or what you want to call it, is far more dangerous.

This surely won't be the last monster. Riddle will find out fast enough that he can't stay at the school as long as they haven't caught the perpetrator of the murder.

And about Riddle, he never actually admitted that he was with me that night. We have patrolled together through the halls, but only had the casual conversations.

I know that showing weakness, or emotions is a rare thing for Riddle. Even for me, the messed up girl, it isn't easy to let people in or trust them. I do not trust anyone.

I did trust Myrtle, not with the bigger secrets and plans, but just because I believed she had a pure soul.

You have leaders and followers. It does not matter if you are in an actual group or not, there are always the strong ones, or the smart ones, powerful, dangerous or protective. And people will follow the person they have most trust in when it comes to surviving.

The followers might be smart and strong, but their mind is always used by someone higher, they can be the leader from another group of people, but when you draw all the lines back to the start, it begins with one person.

There are also people from the side line. Or people that are alone, maybe by choice, maybe not. They see everything happen in this crazy world. They look at people who are so caught up in the things they think is right, or important. But meanwhile the planet is crumbling down under our feet.

The ones in need will lose all hope or stop having a mind of their one. Because everyone needs someone. And very often they need someone who are the opposite of them. Someone who has the ability to help. Riddle, in this case, will be that someone. He will form an army.

But as everyone needs someone, I am her too, looking from the side line enjoying the lonely view.

'' Hey Loella, you there?'' I heard someone say while snapping her fingers.

'' Yes, sorry I zoned out for a bit.'' I said with a fake apologetic smile.

Do not interrupt me, you idiot.

'' I start to believe that you are in love.'' Malfoy said while laughing with Avery.

I choked on my water, as my eyes went wide.

In love?! Don't let me laugh.

I am thinking about the division of people, not some awful guy.

'' If that isn't a sign then I don't know what is.'' Parkinson joined in.

Oh yes, I actually made a very girly move. I choked on my water and my eyes winded, as if I was surprised that they 'found out' what I was thinking about.

On the other hand, I was quite happy to hear that they already made a lie up for me.

'' I guess you got me there.'' I said with a faint blush.

Riddle's head shot up and he stared intensely at me.

'' The Christmas break is arriving soon.'' I said casually, to get all the unwanted attention off of me.

This made his stare less intense, as if he realised he had to do something.

He abruptly  stood up and grabbed my arm and dragged me with him.

'' Rude much?'' I said while trying to keep up with his fast pace.

He didn't reply and shove me to a nearby wall. Before I could crash against it, he gently grabbed my hips and held one hand above my hand.

'' If you wanted to get all romantic you could have just ask me to come with you.'' I said in a sweet tone that made him roll his eyes.

'' I took-'' He started.

'' Dragged.'' I interrupted.

'' I dragged-'' He started and then glared at me.

'' I took you with me to discuss two things. And it might have come to your notice that I do not ask for the thing you have no choice in.''

I shrugged, '' Fair enough.''

Our position didn't change, so I just stood there waiting for him to 'discuss two things'.

'' What were you thinking about?''

'' That Gryffindor guy with the brown hair, do you know his name?" I asked innocently.

This seemed to anger him, his eyes hardened and his fist slammed to the wall.

" Don't mess with me, Loella.'' He said.

'' Don't ask me what I'm thinking about.'' I replied dryly.

'' I do not want you to look at other guys.''

'' And why would that be? You only feel attracted to darkness, mystery and pain and conflict.'' I said.

'' True, now I would like for you to describe yourself.''

I rolled my eyes, knowing what he indicated to.

'' Don't roll your eyes at me.''

I ignored his comment and began to speak, '' What was your second subject to discuss?''

His eyes darted away from me and when he looked at the empty seat in the great hall, he did a few steps back.

'' Wait here.'' He said, and walked away in a fast pase.

No way I am going to stay here.

I knew what he was going to do, he was going to ask headmaster Dippet if he could stay for the summer break.

I can already tell him that his request will be denied, seen the fact that they still have an unsolved mistery.

A/N

I'm sorry for the late update, but I have been ill for a week now and I finally start to feel better.

Hope you liked the chapter, thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️