4.8

The girl was taken to a residence far from her own home, that had no longer anyone to live in it. Her tears had dried themselves soon enough, as trauma struck her.

Numb, was the word that could describe how she was feeling. She had no energy to put up a fight, and even if she did have it, there was little to no chance that she would actually manage to escape.

So the unknown was soon revealed, and surprise and confusion hit her. When her eyes got used to the bright light, a pair of vibrant blue eyes stared back at her.

The girl seemed to have the same age as Loella, and had silky blonde hair.

When Loella had slowly taken in all her features, she finally noticed the undoubtedly look of terror and disgust. She furrowed her eyebrows, and when the blue eyes finally left her face they looked at the two monstrous people that still had the girl in their firm grip.

'' What happened to her?'' The girl's voice croaked.

Loella her hand made its way to her face and when she wiped her own cheek, the now remotely dried crimson blood covered her fingertips.

The blood of her family, her own father.

Before either of the two could explain themselves, as to why there was a strange girl covered in blood brought to their own household, after they had been away for a while, the girl spoke up for the first time since she had been taken,

'' The question should not be what happened to me.'' She replied, and tried her best to cover up her emotions, that she became so incredibly good at in the passage of time.

The blue eyes gazed back at the two adults that were behind her, looking for something that Loella would decipher as the questioning of confirmation.

Her father was the first one to open his mouth and say something,

'' It was for a good cause.'' He stated, no doubt present in his words.

Loella her head snapped up and looked at him as if he had three heads, she wanted to shout at him, question every bit of crime he had committed, but instead opted for an option far worse, but also, in a way, just as effective.

She reached out for the blue eyed girl and grabbed her hand, muttered a spell, and soon enough only a small part of her memories were shown. The most painful wound ever created on her developed mind.

The images consisted of merely the words her father had spoken, the command he had made, and only a small part of the slaughtering. Even though at this point she couldn't care less about anything, she would still spare the remote innocence the girl carried.

After she was yanked back seconds later, the things that she had wanted to say, were spoken by someone else. This made her smile slightly in satisfaction, when she heard the girl desperately trying to get an answer from her parents.

'' If it was so necessary to perform such a cruel act, why this way?'' The girl exclaimed.

' Good question' Loella thought.

-

The next few months were a blur, days went by, filled with pain, sometimes it became so unbearable with the combination of no sleep, that she would black out.

Not being able to remember things, or recall something as simple as a conversation had always been an angst of her.

She had, however, created a potion.

A potion that would provide the girl of nutrition and hydration. She would hide it in Carina's room, just so she could get away with it, because merlin forbid them doubting Carina's loyalty.