2.6

Loella POV

'' I don't think I should go.'' Myrtle said for probably the tenth time this evening. I was losing my patience and couldn't hear her complaining anymore.

Her annoying voice was hurting my ears.

'' I am not forcing you Myrtle. You can also just sit back and watch me get ready, and stop by.'' I said sweet, but sarcastic.

Of course she hadn't caught on to that fact, so she just nodded.

'' Maybe I will.'' She said more to herself than to me.

I turned my back to her and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my wand and curled my hair, with a spell. Myrtle just stared at me in an awe.

'' You should do a dark colour on your lips, a greenish colour on your eyes.'' She said timidly. I looked into the mirror and nodded. I turned around again and looked at the girl, that was being quite helpful for once.

'' You're right. That would be nice, care to help me find the right colours?'' I asked with a smile.

She nodded hastily. 'Someone was desperate to get some friends' I thought while watching the girl with the big glasses.

After a little while she gave me the make-up that was required for the 'perfect look' and I thanked her.

I applied the different shades of eyeshadow, and put on some mascara. My green eyes really popped out, and for some reason they looked brighter then usual.

Maybe I'm just excit-

No, why would I be excited to go to the feast with Riddle?

I was still extremely mad at him, but for some reason his presence didn't bother me as much as it used to.

I applied the creamy maroon red lipstick and looked at Myrtle. '' You look beautiful.'' She said.

'' Thank you.'' I said politely. I took out the green dress from my closet, and with one swish of my wand, the garments were switched.

I looked at the clock, and saw that I only had 5 more minutes if I wanted to be on time. I sprayed some of my perfume on and looked for the last time into the mirror, where a dressed up girl was looking back at me.

'' I am ready, I assume that you haven't changed your mind yet?'' I asked politely.

She shook her head, and walked with me towards the door. I figured I first had to escort her out of the common room, since she is scared for practically every Slytherin.

I took a short way from my dorm that was kind of hidden from the eyes of most of the people. We said goodbye and I made my way to the stairs. I already saw Riddle in a nice suit, that looked like the only nice thing he owned, and his hair perfectly combed.

He is a handsome guy, I dare to say.

His eyes met mine and he smiled politely. When I finally stood beside me, he was the first one to say something.

'' You're right on time. You look absolutely gorgeous, Wilson.'' He said.

'' Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself.'' I said a little too flirty, and he chuckled.

'' Shall we go?'' He asked, and I nodded as reply.

As we walked towards the great hall, a thought crossed my mind. There was still a giant basilisk in this castle. And there were students who are not at the feast, such as Myrtle. I shook my head, she won't come anyway.

Riddle raised his eyebrow, but I just gave him a short reassuring smile. He looked satisfied for some odd reason, but before I could question it we walked into the great hall. It was decorated and students were dancing in the middle of the room.

'' Hello Tom, Loella.'' I heard Dumbledore say from behind us. '' Hello, professor.'' I replied before Riddle could. He gave a quick nod and continued with greeting the other students. Riddle had this annoyed look at his face, as he glared at Dumbledore.

I have no idea what is going on between those two, and I honestly couldn't care less.

'' Do you want to dance?'' I asked. He seemed to snap out of his weird trance and took my hand.

'' Of course, my love.'' He said and took me to the dance floor. I saw some boys looking at us, and Riddle his grip tightened on my waist. I placed my hand on his shoulder, and we started to dance.

'' You chose dark green.'' He commented randomly. '' I've been told that it matched my eyes.'' I said and looked at him. There played a subtle smile on his face.

'' It most certainly does. You are beautiful, Loella.'' I heard him say.

My cheeks heat up and I was shook.

Was I seriously blushing? Because of Riddle? I almost wanted to scoff at myself but regained my normal posture soon enough.

That was a strange experience. And I don't ever want to repeat it.

Riddle smirked and I noticed that his grip had loosened again. '' Do not tell me I don't have an effect on you.'' He said mocking. '' You have a very unpleasing affect on me, indeed, now or we proceed with dancing, or we can talk about our deepest secrets and feelings.'' I said quietly.

He chuckled, but didn't let go of me. He did stop with dancing and walked to an empty corner, with me still in his grip. '' Do you want anything to drink?'' He asked, and I shook my head.

I saw Dumbledore looking our way again, and apparently Riddle saw it too, because seconds later I felt his lips against mine. I felt this extremely annoying sparkle in the pit of my stomach, as our lips moved in sync.

We parted ways, and he looked straight into my eyes.

I guess he already knew it, before I even did. He smirked and took a few steps back.

'' If you'll excuse me.'' He said and left me standing alone in the corner.

I scoffed and tried to follow him out of the great hall, but I was held up by Slughorn. '' Oh hello Loella, what do you think of the party?'' He asked excitedly.

'' It is lovely, sir, if you will excuse me now, I have to find Ri- my date.'' I said with a sweet smile.

'' Of course, have a good evening.''

I said goodbye and walked to the entrance of the hall, I got distracted by a cry that sounded oh so familiar. I followed the sound and saw Olivia with her pathetic group of girls.

'' Hey, Olive, have you seen Myrtle?'' I asked kindly.

'' Heey Loella, my favourite girl,'' she started and a few other girls glared at her, '' yeah that loser just ran away in that direction.'' She said and pointed to her left side.

'' Is she alone?'' I asked and got the most obvious answer.

'' Of course she is, she doesn't have friends, remember?''

I said a quick thank you and walked in the direction she pointed at. No one was allowed to walk alone through the hallways.

Myrtle was alone, and Riddle was not here.

I suddenly stopped walking, when the realization hit me.

'' She is in the bathroom.'' I mumbled to myself

A/N

Thank you so much for reading

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️