4.6

Loella pov

Dreaming of the start, the begin that is leading to its end

My new begin, Tom Riddle was my new begin, and as he appeared, so did love. It was odd, to say in the least. How could something bloom out of merely eye contact and a scowl, at first sight.

The first time we met, our goals so much smaller, our sight so unclear, yet so sharp.

Because I saw him, and he saw me. He caught my attention immediately, the cloud of mystery surrounding him. His deep brown eyes that still enchanted me.

But as I said, everything comes to an end. Fate is written on pages we cannot touch or change.

I had to see Dumbledore, if there was someone that could make use of knowledge, it was him. A task is what my mother called it, and it was totally up to me on who I would pass it on.

Someone more whole, powerful and stronger, but will not misuse it. I know that professor Dumbledore has a past of his own, with mistakes and secrets.

But something inside of me said that also he, was merely someone who was supposed to pass it on. There would be someone special in the future, someone I will not get the pleasure of meeting in this lifetime.

I sighed and stood up from the end of my bed I was sitting on. The plan was to just walk out and make my way over to the old man's classroom, but something was holding me back.

My hand reached for the door knob, but my mind was telling me to stop. I looked at my own hand and closed my eyes for a second. I was about to tell an unknown story that could be of great importance for the future.

And the more I thought about it, the more it seemed like a ridiculous idea. A sense of fear was what waved over me, and of course this angers me more than anything, I could no even bring myself to open this bloody door.

And as about twenty seconds have passed now, I decided that this madness had to stop and I muttered a spell that opened my door with a loud bang.

Works for me.

The hallways were empty, so the dark luring shadows, reflected by the many dim lights, could be seen. The castle was absolutely breathtaking and I tried to look at every inch I was passing.

How oblivious we can be.

I have walked here a hundred times before, looked at these walls a hundred times, but have never really seen it.

The only exception that has happened to me ever before was no one else than Tom. He caught my eye and has never lost it ever since.

He blinded me while making my vision sharper.

I turned around the corner, with surprisingly a small genuine smile playing on my lips.

Fortunately, my face had no longer to endure this kind of unusual movement, because the same person who had just made me smile seconds ago, had now returned my facial expression into a mix of shock and something close to anger.

'' Tom-'' I started to approach him, and his head snapped up, only now noticing my presence. He quickly waved with his wand, probably to get rid of the silencing charm that he was using.

'' Hello, love'' He rasped.

My eyes were slightly widened and could not tear away from the scene that was playing in front of me.

Why is it that every time I come across this lad, he is hurting, or about to hurt someone.

'' Why are you-'' and again I got cut off.