The Band Geek

The Band Geek

By: Brielle Rose

"We shouldn't do this -- I'm leaving in a few months."

"What better time to start then now?"

"I thought I was just a music nerd to you."

"You're not a 'music nerd...' you're a band geek. My band geek."

---------------------------------

Hudson Diamante is the son and heir of KD Tech, a worldwide technology company. His parents decide to home a transfer student for publicity.

Alannah Parker is a girl from London transferring because she's considered a musical prodigy. She has a checkered past, not letting it show by covering it with a bright smile and happy attitude.

Hudson isn't too fond of this transfer student. Before he even met her, he would call her a 'band geek.' He doesn't need any distractions, and needs to focus on his school work. Imagine his shock when he realizes this 'band geek' is prettier than most girls at his school.

Once Alannah arrives in sunny Los Angeles, she is attracted to Hudson, but she doesn't need another guy like him in her life. She is there for one and one reason only -- to get away. She has a gift, one which she uses to escape. Escape her life, her sadness, her problems. Once drowned in music, she drops her facade of happiness.

---------------------------------

Hey Guys! Thanks for checking this out! This is my first book I published, but it isn't my first writing. Just so you guys know, I like writing books that connect, however you will not have to read this book to read the -- fourth book -- an example obviously. This book is something I have been putting together for a while now, and I can't wait to share it with the Wattpad world!

Hope you enjoy! Brielle xx