Chapter Thirty-Five

"'I invited him over for dinner 2nite😬'" -Mia Diamante

----------

A L L Y ' S  P O V

I woke up in the same place I did, two months ago. Same surroundings too, other than a few differences. The only difference was the house wasn't silent and it was still dark outside. Oh, and our clothes were all over the floor.

So that's nice.

Some people get the gift of forgetting everything that happened when they were drunk. I was not that lucky. I remember everything. How tragic. I remember fighting with Hudson about him being moody, I remember playing pool with Cheeto-- I mean Chester, and I remember Hudson's words from last night. I also unfortunately remember walking in on two guys in the game room doing -- well, I'll just say they weren't playing checkers.

The last thing I remember was Hudson and I making out a lot. And other things, but a lady never kisses and tells. We didn't have sex, which is another sad factor of last night. I thought we were, but Hudson pulled that bullshit line, of how 'I was drunk, and blah blah blah.'

Like I fucking know that Hudson!

I turned to find my phone on the nightstand next to my side. I grabbed it, and brought it up to my face. Laying back down, I raised up my phone to view my notifications. There were notifications from Instagram, Snapchat, Calls, and Messages.

Mia texted me. Mia AKA my new favourite Diamanté in the world. 

I started to watch Youtube after talking to Mia, which lasted fifteen minutes

I started to watch Youtube after talking to Mia, which lasted fifteen minutes. I was shocked to find out she was awake at this time. My eyes started feeling heavy, so I decided to put my phone back on the nightstand and try to sleep. I laid my head back on the pillow, shutting my eyes. Half into my sleep, I felt the bed move, and weight added around my waist. I also could feel pressure on my shoulder, but I'll figure that out when I wake up.

*

*

*

When my eyes opened, I soon realized I wasn't where I was before. In fact, I was in a different room entirely. We were now home, Hudson and I, and we are residing in Hudson's room. Hudson was sleeping, and I was laying on his chest. I quickly moved away from him, making him squirm. I looked around for my phone, and I found it laying on top of his dressers.

I turned to hop off the other side of the bed, but when I moved backward, I heard a growl.

A very sleepy growl.

Turning my head, I see that Humphrey is sleeping on the other side of me; leaning against my back. When I move, it disturbs his comfortable position. A few days and I've become a pillow to cuddle with.