Chapter Sixteen

"It's like the rules of hot sex" -Kelly Marshall

--------------------

A L L Y ' S  POV

It's about five o'clock right now, and I'm bored. Hudson dropped me off at home many hours ago then went to go meet up with Tanner. Although I'm sure that right now he's at his practice. I had my hair in a high ponytail, with some short PJ shorts, and Hudson's supreme hoodie from earlier.

I'm in my room and I'm watching Netflix. I've also been trying out how to use this Sudoku book that my stepmonster gave me. She said 'that I represent her and so I should start to try being more like her.' AKA being a nun, she gave me a sex talk one time. Not even a sex talk about her convincing -- no not convincing -- forcing me to swear that I won't have sex until after marriage.

Sucks for her because I already broke my promise.

My phone dings. I'm so glad that I left my ringer on or I would still be attempting to be smart, which never works. I can try to be smart and study for every test, but I don't have the time. I have appointments with Netflix that can take up my entire evening. It isn't my issue that school can't work around my schedule.

I pick up my phone and stare at the message across the screen.

'Hey,' She texts.

'Hello,' I respond. An articulate conversation so far.

'How's your weekend going?'

'Great.' I wish I didn't sound so peppy with that response but my finger slipped.

'Really? Why, what did you do?' She responds instantly.

'I just had a lot of fun with my friend.' Feels good to be able to text that.

She sends a smiley face. 'Guy or girl?'

'Guy.'

'😏' The smirking face replaces her early smiley face, 'Is it Hudson?'

'What?' I respond.

'I'm not hating, you live with him for a year. Might as well make the best out of it. I would have gone for it the night I arrived. 👅💋'

'Kelly that's not a good strategy.' I chuckle to myself, even though her talking about having sex with Hudson makes me uncomfortable.

'Yeah, but it works out so well.' I was about to respond, but she continued. 'Al, you can't have a guy that sexy living with you and not go for it. It's like the rules of hot sex.'

'Okkkkkk.' I send back. 'Why do you feel the need to tell me this? We're only friends.'

'Friends? Friends don't go to a frat party together and do body shots that end up having two million views on youtube with comments of wet girls and hard guys.'

My heart doesn't beat for a split second, or at least I don't think it does. 'It's on Youtube?!'

'🙄 Dude I just told you that, yes, it has two million views already. It's titled Diamante Heir and his Girlfriend do Body Shots. Not very clever, but it gets the point across.' She texts.

I toss my phone onto my pillow and rushed over to my computer. I head onto Youtube and type in word for word the title. Low and behold there it is. Diamante Heir and his Girlfriend doing Sexy Body Shots.