Chapter Forty-Two

"It's gonna get lit" -Kelly Marshall

----------

A L L Y ' S  P O V

I woke up alone, with the covers wrapped around me snuggly. It took me a second to remember where I was and what happened last night. I slowly get up from the bed to hop in the shower like any normal day

I woke up alone, with the covers wrapped around me snuggly. It took me a second to remember where I was and what happened last night. I get up from the bed with a pep in my step to hop in the shower.

In all the books and movies the girl talks about how sore she is the next morning after having sex. But the real pain comes when you get up right after those rounds to pee! Those girls must never physically get up to pee so they don't get a UTI. Whatever ladies, enjoy the burn. Is sleeping with your significant other, right after sex so important that you would risk the possibility of infection? No. The answer is no.

You may think I'm a slut for not considering sex to be as important I should. But I found out that most people that lose their virginity at a young age come from homes where their parents don't love them. They're just looking for love. And that... is my excuse.

Sex is like math: you add to the bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs, and hope you don't multiply. Unless you want to multiply, I mean that's cool too. Personally, I'm a big fan of contraceptives.

I hop out of the shower, smelling like a nice, strong... guy. I realized halfway through my shower that I forgot my body wash, shampoo, and conditioner in my duffle bag. It's a three-way deal! Only not a good one!

I didn't want to get out of the shower because then I would get water everywhere, be really cold from the fan that's still turned on, and I probably would've flashed the neighbors considering Hudson's room is three-fourths windows!

For some reason, I remembered my razor, so I decided to shave all the 'imperfections,' aka hair, from my body. Unfortunately, I can't be trusted with any sharp thing because I cut my legs three times. Stupid knees. I also somehow cut my armpit. How the heck do you cut your armpit?!

About five minutes into my shower, another person also decided to wash the grime from their body and steal MY hot water!

So I took a short, cold, and bloody shower; It's a good day so far.

I've had worse. One time my shampoo body fell from the shelf during a bath and hit me in the head. It was a specific spot, so I passed out. I'm lucky to be alive right now, I'm a miracle. Okay, maybe not a miracle, but whatever.

I change into a shirt/sports bra combination with Adidas shorts and some Nike socks. Don't come at me for not matching my brands, please. I clipped a necklace around my neck and attached my watch before adding some light makeup and going downstairs.