CHAPTER ONE-CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE (1)

CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE,

8:00 AM

The Van arrived.

    Counsellor Amy smiled.

    "Hello. I'm Amy Jones. I'm the new Camp Counsellor at Crystal Lake. I am glad that, despite the issues of the past, this summer will be better. Now, there's ten teenagers here and Roger, my Assistant, is late. While we wait, please go ahead and place your luggage in the cabins. We don't have security guards here because we don't need any. I do have associations with the Christy families and other Counsellors who attempted to kick start this camp over a long time. But I am confident that nothing will happen...So I do have some rules: Don't go in the lake alone; don't go in the dark woods alone. The Outhouse, shack, and other places like the Archery Range is still here. But these days, we have I-phones, computers with wireless Internet. Times are busy. That's why all technology is banned. There is a telephone in the Office in case of emergencies. We do want every camper to behave...We have a one strike and your booted out of the Camp policy. We're here for two weeks. In short, I just want all of you to enjoy yourselves. So, if noone has any questons, then I'll be waiting for Roger" Counsellor Amy said, "you're dismissed!", she added.

        "Looks like this is going to be a long summer" Cassie said, and she sighed with frustration.

****

Page 3