continued...

****

"Jason threw the bloodied deer away. In his maniacal state, he grabbed a hammer in his right hand and attacked her. He grunted and hit the girl in the head several times. As she slumped to the ground dead, he looked at her. And there was blood all over the place. Lots of blood. And her skull was caved in. The details are too gruesome for you. Just say that if Jason was alive, his Mom, Pamela Sue Voorhees, didn't care where he was because she was too busy cooking for the campers...or she did know waht her son was up to and didn't give a shit. Either way, it got worse", Roger said.

     "How worse?" May asked.

     "In 1967 several cheerleaders were murdered by the father of Steve Christy. He was executed in 1968, (the same year as Senator Robert Kennedy was assassinated along with the Rev. Martin Luther, King, Jr.,), and the scandal forced the camp to close because of the murders. And when Steve's Father died in 1973, Steve decided to take care of the camp. By 1974-5, he got the money to fix up the camp. He tried to make sure that the time was right, But, when his Mom died from a heart attack in 1976, their funerals preventing him from opening up.

    "Then, during the summer of 1977, he met a struggling artist named Alice Hardy. A 20 year old from California, whose drawings were shown there and in New York. She and Steve who was 27, had had a nice relationship, became the new Counsellors of Camp Crystal Lake. And, by 1978, everything was in place to re-open the camp.

Page 10