continued...

"According to my sources, Donald met a girl. Her name was Mabel. She was 12. And they hooked up. Mabel came from an abusive family. Both Mom and Dad were dangerous drunks. And she ran away. She was always away. And, a year later, in 1920, she lived in the shack with Donald. They set up a sign by the road. It read: 'CRYSTAL LAKE WOODS. DON'T TRESPASS'. And that was the first main sign that was established before 1935, fifteen years' before. In short, noone went there...By 1922, Donald and Mabel, aged 14, committed suicide in the lake. Talk of a death curse were whispered about...But noone in town demanded the truth about them. And, over time, the tragedy was forgotten.

       "By 1930, a year after the US Stock Market Crash of 1929, Pamela Sue Voorhees was born. This is all on public record. Her parents were strange religious folk. And they instilled a sense of punishment into  their daughter in later life in the camp Church. In 1935, the sign was changed to: "WELCOME TO CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE. EST. 1935", which she help fix up. Then WWII happened. And the camp closed. By 1940, the camp re-opened. From 1941 to 1944 the camp was successful. Then in 1945, Pamela met Elias Voorhees. Both of them were 15. Elias joined the US Army. And died in battle. In 1946, Pamela was pregnant. She was 16. Her son's name was Jason Voorhees.

       "Jason was disabled. He was looked after by Pamela who got a job as a cook for the Christys'. For a decade she was working there. Jason came in 1953, aged 7. For several years he killed animals and lived in the same shack. Then in 1957, two 17 years old teenagers named Barry and Claudette failed to look after Jason because they had sex in the old barn. In 1958, aged 18, on Friday the 13th, Pamela Voorhees, aged 28, murdered them as revenge for her son's death.

Page 8